Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Be aware of juggernaut law

P

Panda

Banned
-
Hot-Body-Ugly-Face-1.jpg

Juggernaut law: when a girl has flaws more she seems "attainable" so she will be more popular with men.

when you are trying to score with a low quality yet fuckable girl, just know every guy and their brother tried with her.

i was at a restaurant today and this loud bitch at the bar was going on and on about how she has to move in but luckily she had 14 offers to help her move from thirsty guys. this cunt was literally a 4/10 maybe even a 3/10. the cunty alcoholic smoker single mother type. and she had 14 guys on tap willing to give her everything.

basically, if you cant get a quality girl YOU CANT GET SHIT. or maybe youl have your turn with a disease infested single mom. but thats up you you.

I am aware thanks for rhe reminder.

Hot-Body-Ugly-Face-1.jpg

Juggernaut law: when a girl has flaws more she seems "attainable" so she will be more popular with men.

when you are trying to score with a low quality yet fuckable girl, just know every guy and their brother tried with her.

i was at a restaurant today and this loud bitch at the bar was going on and on about how she has to move in but luckily she had 14 offers to help her move from thirsty guys. this cunt was literally a 4/10 maybe even a 3/10. the cunty alcoholic smoker single mother type. and she had 14 guys on tap willing to give her everything.

basically, if you cant get a quality girl YOU CANT GET SHIT. or maybe youl have your turn with a disease infested single mom. but thats up you you.
Would bang that famoid really hard.

juggernaut law is legit rage/suifuel

It's why I don't even try. Just give up on the possibility.

Juggernaut law is legit. It tie's in with the 80/20 rule, think of the 80% of thirsty guy's out there that you have to compete with just for a low tier girl. We've got no chance in hell.

juggernaut law is so fucking legit