Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be an IT member:

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★
Be an It member:
>Be a normie with a regular life.
>Reject all ND, short, or ugly people into their normie friend group
>Go on reddit to make fun of incels for being losers
>Infiltrate the incel's group and start posting fake posts to make them look like terrorists
>The incels realize no one likes them
>The incels go into one group because no one else likes them
>They make a forum where they won't be hated on for things they can't control
>Become confused when incels are all joining a forum
>"Why did they decide to join the incel forum!!!"
>Conclude that all incels chose to be incels
JFL

>Infiltrate the incel's group and start posting fake posts to make them look like terrorists
I believe that most of such dudes are sub5 themselves or trannies/faggots who have nothing else to do in their life. The only way to feel better about themselves for them is to make fun of someone just like them or worse

Roastie depravity for you

I believe that most of such dudes are sub5 themselves or trannies/faggots who have nothing else to do in their life. The only way to feel better about themselves for them is to make fun of someone just like them or worse
Yeah and I get so pissed off when they say "you're just choosing to be an incel"
It's literally the same as rich people born in rich families telling poor people "you're just choosing to be poor"
It pisses me off so much brah

They are hung up on the misogyny not realizing most incels would drop it and forget this whole incel phase if they ever got a gf that like them
Actual misogynists are rare and a minority even here where all is allowed.

IMG 0340