Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Be a slut. (Sponsored by the government of the United Kingdom)

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Since when is it up to 5 days

And again, a hard working and lonely sub 8 man has to pay for women's abortions.
Women are so privilidged that there are no words to describe such privilidges
full

Hmmm I wonder why our birthrates are so low :feelstastyman:

That poster was created with tax money. So is the free contraceptive and abortion. One of the most cucked countries in the world.

Sponsored by the government of the United CUCKdom

YOU STOLE MY QUOTE!!!

just get rawdogged sweaty, the wagies will cover it no problem

I'm an atheist but I'm starting to think that in order for a society to function properly, it needs a strong religion that can influence people from their daily lives to even the government.

I'm an atheist but I'm starting to think that in order for a society to function properly, it needs a strong religion that can influence people from their daily lives to even the government.
Yes, I think there's a connection too. The desire to go to (and belief in) heaven seems to be a major influence on foids' behavior.

Yes, I think there's a connection too. The desire to go to (and belief in) heaven seems to be a major influence on foids' behavior.
honestly that is only partial

in reality it's the connection between church and state that matters the most

IMG 20190612 111341 889

Mmmm I think I see a pattern here...

They want women to sleep around as much as they can so that they won't settle. It's how (((they))) control the population.

The English sacrificed their Empire and their sons lives so they could have this, let them rot.

So this is where the tax money's going huh

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves! (jfl)

What are the Anglican clergy doing? Are they in a coma?

Imagine being King George III and seeing this.

It's insane how impious and degenerate governments have become.

At least we’re not speaking German :soy: :soy: :soy:

I like ice cream

Last edited:
Fuck the English , motherfuckers used my clan to win wars and conquer India and when it was conquered through us out and got other people in the military
Your clan is a bunch of traitors then

The ones that own us want depopulation, YES, you're OWNED.
The quicker we figure out we're nothing more than slaves the better.

And I thought heels and lipstick was a means to an end. Right, silly me.
Cock carousel is the end.

IT will not touch this

stop paying taxes

We should make the Apocalypse of Peter a canonical book of the Bible.

In it, women who have abortions are sent to hell and this is their punishment:

"And near that place I saw another strait place into which the gore and the filth of those who were being punished ran down and became there as it were a lake: and there sat women having the gore up to their necks, and over against them sat many children who were born to them out of due time, crying; and there came forth from them sparks of fire and smote the women in the eyes: and these were the accursed who conceived and caused abortion."

Last edited:
Its like USA and UK are in a competition to determine who can be more cucked. Western civilization needs a purge asap. The fact that even Governments now are promoting blatant selfish consumerism over stability and chastity.

Is Scotland less degenerate?

Nothing wrong with that inkwell, a KWEEN should enjoy herself, she's not a babymaking machine you misogynist :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

That poster was created with tax money. So is the free contraceptive and abortion. One of the most cucked countries in the world.
Evil is the better word. Sodom and Gomorrha were holy cities to this.

Casey Anthony killed her kid for this reason. So no they are not.

Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls

Of course there's nothing in there about empowering men........... nothing AT ALL...
Welcome to the New World Order... Agenda 21/2030
Feminism is a satanic inversion of God's commands.

1st Timothy 2:

9Likewise, I want the women to adorn themselves with respectable apparel, with modesty, and with self-control, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10but with good deeds, as is proper for women who profess to worship God.

11A womanb must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man;c she is to remain quiet. 13For Adam was formed first, and then Eve. 14And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman who was deceived and fell into transgression. 15Women, however, will be saved through childbearing, if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

And again, a hard working and lonely sub 8 man has to pay for women's abortions.
Women are so privilidged that there are no words to describe such privilidges
full
Working to kill Chad's offspring