Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Be a Real man you MISOGYNIST

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
IMG 20181222 082140

Yes a Real man stays put and does as their washed up Roastie with her bastard mullato demands.

No, a real man would kill the off spring of the previous male, before raping the female.

Type yes if you agree: No

No, a real man would kill the off spring of the previous male
I was about to say that, that is how lions do it in the wild, they kill the offspring of the previous male lion.

The real man was the nigger that impregnated her and forced your stupid ass to raise her mulatto shit.

>real man
>cuck

pick one fuckhead

I was about to say that, that is how lions do it in the wild, they kill the offspring of the previous male lion.
Don't almost all mammals do it? Humans should be no different, putting resources into any child but your own is retarded, every mammal except cucked human ones seems to understand this.

No, a real man would kill the off spring of the previous male, before raping the female.
Truth.

Infanticide instincts exist in humans too. It’s the entire basis of the dual mating strategy. Paternal confusion to reduce risk of infanticide. Look up child abuse statistics. The highest risk factor is having a stepparent in the home, it’s 100x greater a risk than the 2nd highest risk factor.

Foids just want to keep all men in line in accordance with the dual mating strategy.. cause it’s not working 100% efficiently in 2018. You’re not supposed to know whether the kid is yours or not.. but just pretend it is teehee and give me your resources and I’ll let you fuck me when I’m infertile.

“Honey I don’t think we need anymore kids of our own, we got enough kids already.” :lul::forcedsmile:

Don't almost all mammals do it? Humans should be no different, putting resources into any child but your own is retarded, every mammal except cucked human ones seems to understand this.
That is true. The purpose of life is actually to further your bloodline (DNA) not that I would ever do that since I see humans as a decease and the Earth is too overpopulated by humans.

Yo 26 guests from cucktears, add me to your screenshots as well, please.

I hate that. Some guy gets to creampie in her fresh young vagina and I’d be the guy who gets her stretched out roast beef now and I have to clean up the mess he made and pay for his bastard

I hate that. Some guy gets to creampie in her fresh young vagina and I’d be the guy who gets her stretched out roast beef now and I have to clean up the mess he made and pay for his bastard

I real woman will not spread her legs for chad and expect cucks to take care of her kids

I think that is the most cucked thing you can do, raising another mans semen

>real man
>raising tyrone's offspring

pick one libcucks