Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Be a cuck because monkeys, according to (((Vox)))

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-

I honestly knew what the video was going to be about when i read the title and noticed it got uploaded by (((Vox)))
The argument they used was so weak it's just laughable, i mean those monkeys and primitive tribes also do cannibalism and all sorts of nasty shit, that's why they're primitive and we're civilized, but they fail to mention that.
Seriously at this point it's safe to consider "appeal to nature" to be a logical fallacy.

The cucks at (((Vox))) completely misframed it, in favour of feminist women like they always do. The reality is that women are naturally hypergamus sluts.

Vox is SJW trash. I skipped through it because it’s 20 minutes of feminist liberal bullshit. At one point some old hag claims it’s good if a pregnant woman fucks as many men as possible while pregnant so the kid has more father figures.

It is OVER by 2030. Young foids are being indoctrinated with this shit, Vox is considered to be an unbiased trustworthy new source lmao

Just lol if you unironically watch (((vox))).

If they want to use that argument, then might as well say legalize rape, since monkeys do it also.

JFL at (((liberals))) cherry picking facts to suit their agenda.

monkeys also throw their shit around at people and eat bugs off each other.

should we do that too?

Look at all these inferior species and tribes that don't practice monogamy therefore you should do it to. It's no wonder that society is failing.

B0BblFbbHbrZogCa9heHPdiYQwGYWC6bt LpSwwTTPk

Swear to god there is some sort of force groups of ppl pulling strings to encourage cuckoldry. Yea, the native americans did it, and look where they ended up.

Our ancestors also fucked prime jb pussy, so when is that going to be legalized vox?

Video was pissing me off. It's obvious scheming hands were behind it.

Good to see a kebabcel making sense in the comments section.
Ahmet

Well, if they think they are like monkeys let them do whatever they want, eating their own shit included.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back