Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BE A ASSHOLE

chowasright

chowasright

Greycel
It seems like violence and having a aggressive demeanor are the only things that this world and normies seem to understand and respect.

Once you stand up for yourself and let it be known that you're on the defensive then the enemy will back off and play the victim lol which gets me everytime.

I will never feel bad for how I conduct myself toward normies neither should you because ask yourself: would they do the same thing for you? show remorse? say sorry? give you a break? yeah I thought so.

You're gonna antagonize yourself to the grave? Wtf is wrong with you

zased username

My former "friends" never stopped to make fun of my looks and weight until i stood up for myself

All women are queens GrAY, this is why you're an incel, because you don't respect women

I will never feel bad for how I conduct myself toward normies neither should you because ask yourself: would they do the same thing for you? show remorse? say sorry? give you a break? yeah I thought so.
Based.

I wish I could be better at this

normies can only understand the language of violence that's true. Otherwise they'll keep bullying you unfortunately sometimes your genetics get into the way of trying to stand up to yourself if someone is lets say genetically superior to you.

You're gonna antagonize yourself to the grave? Wtf is wrong with you
How exactly? I'm not saying to be a asshole 24/7 all day everyday like trust me it gets exhausting. I'm just saying to stand up for yourself when the time warrants it and until then, know your worth, know you're better than the bs that is around you, and don't let anyone get you down.

All women are queens GrAY, this is why you're an incel, because you don't respect women
LOL :feelskek: they will say this but the real reason why I and so many others are incels is because we see the world for what it really is and we have the guts to say something about it.

How exactly? I'm not saying to be a asshole 24/7 all day everyday like trust me it gets exhausting. I'm just saying to stand up for yourself when the time warrants it and until then, know your worth, know you're better than the bs that is around you, and don't let anyone get you down.
You're gonna need to be extroverted and brave if you want to stand up for yourself whenever you'd get angry or irritated inside. Most people are domesticated and docile, so achieving such a trait is practically impossible

You're gonna need to be extroverted and brave if you want to stand up for yourself whenever you'd get angry or irritated inside. Most people are domesticated and docile, so achieving such a trait is practically impossible
Issue is its causing me social points

Issue is its causing me social points
When you're already hated and despise by the world and its inhabitants, it's useless to think about or go after social points and try to get along with normies.

When you're already hated and despise by the world and its inhabitants, it's useless to think about or go after social points and try to get along with normies.
I mean I'll need it to look down a job

I mean I'll need it to look down a job
Oh right I forgot, you have to work with these insufferable fucks to get where you need to go in life. Another reason to rope :feelsbadman:

Based username and PFP

But yeah, it is infinitely worse to be seen as too weak than to be seen as overly aggressive. And honestly, why should we care if we're hated by people who think they're violent assholes? They already see us as gutter trash anyway, we will never gain their respect so at least squeeze some fear out of them

Actual genius idea. The world is awful to everyone so let's all give it a taste of what it dishes out. Fuck civility

im not good neither bad

Normies operate on a kiss up kick down basis, just like women; if you are not someone they would kiss up to, they will kick you if you are not aggressive.

if ur sub5 humility is weakness, humility is reputation killer, humility sinks all hopes of future respect from people

It seems like violence and having a aggressive demeanor are the only things that this world and normies seem to understand and respect.

Once you stand up for yourself and let it be known that you're on the defensive then the enemy will back off and play the victim lol which gets me everytime.

normies will just laugh and call you a future school shooter

normies will just laugh and call you a future school shooter
Which will always be normies and society's downfall. They don't take nothing seriously and treat the problems of the oppressed with complete apathy. When the next major mass shooting happens and they respond with the same stupid question: WHY? I will laugh also because they will never get it