Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BDD: biggest cope disorder of the century

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Mental health as an incel is generally a big fucking joke because the root cause of almost all of our problems is our looks but (((BDD))) takes the cake.
Unless you have anorexia and are starving yourself to death or injecting and modifying your body to look like an alien it’s all cope.

You feel like your shitty looking face is making your life worse
Therapist: it’s BDD it’s all in your head
Reality: THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT IS BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT

I’ve had people irl whisper and comment about certain features of mine (hair skin etc.) right in front of me, I have seen short ethnic guys bullied solely for how they look are people who seriously say we have BDD gonna argue that it’s all in our fucking head?

Should be called BCD (Big Cope Disorder). I was told I had that shit when I was in early puberty, but as I became more and more deformed my subhumanity was soon undeniable even to my family and doctors.

Them telling us its all in our head is a deflection tactic to avoid the difficult reality of severe racial inequality. There is immense contrasting inequality between whites and ethnics which makes it difficult for ethnics to be assimilated into western society. Hell even low-tier white normies (who are incel by today's standards) have a higher chance of assimilation than above average ethnics, which indicates the cockblocking contrast that exists between the races. I've seen many successful ethnics still stuck in their circles, unable to break out and gain acceptance, which is why alienation is strong among ethnics, leading them to mental illness.
Just world fallacy, those fuckers want to delude themselves into thinking the world is fair and people are non-judgemental but it’s furthest from the truth. We judge based on looks aka biology/genetics and to even insinuate that this inequality is not socially constructed but inherent with our DNA shatters every world view about humans being “born equal”.

Saying we have BDD is disregard of plight

Disregard of plight and gaslighting one of the many factors that makes the way society treats incels sociopathic/narcissistic

Disregard of plight and gaslighting one of the many factors that makes the way society treats incels sociopath/narcissistic
It’s victim blaming at its finest.

They aren't denying you are a physical monstrosity, they claim BDD because you aren't acting like an ignorant soy conformist that just pretends like they dont have any subhumanities.

Should be called BCD (Big Cope Disorder). I was told I had that shit when I was in early puberty, but as I became more and more deformed my subhumanity was soon undeniable even to my family and doctors.
:lul:

anxiety=ugly
introvert=ugly
bdd=you're ugly

All of these mean you are ugly and are used for therapist to sell you jew pills. It's actually ironic how they say you're mentally unhealthy when you are in perfect mental health and your brain is responding accordingly to your ugliness. Therapy is for people that are in relationships that have minor problems like a girl wondering why her bfs always cheat on her (she only dates guys way above her league).

anxiety=ugly
introvert=ugly
bdd=you're ugly

All of these mean you are ugly and are used for therapist to sell you jew pills. It's actually ironic how they say you're mentally unhealthy when you are in perfect mental health and your brain is responding accordingly to your ugliness. Therapy is for people that are in relationships that have minor problems like a girl wondering why her bfs always cheat on her (she only dates guys way above her league).
HIGH IQ ASF BROCEL I LITERALLY MADE THIS THREAD THIS MORNING

Last edited:

Disregard of plight and gaslighting one of the many factors that makes the way society treats incels sociopathic/narcissistic

Most personality disorders are just stupid. It’s not because we are fucked in the head. The only problem is that we are subhumans.