Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bbcs are taking over my small town

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Went to sheetz and saw a whole pack of bbcs there was almost a bbc for each white person. There was even one fat ugly bbc with a white gf (of course he had to be at least 6’5)
White genocide is real goys

Hopefully you live in europe. European whites are most racist people i've ever talked to

When will this ever end?:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Fk negroids who spread their slave genes.

u from Europe?

Over for ameriMUTT land.

what country do you live in

bbcs are taking over @dreadtheblackpill 's town and he likes it

Niggers are always places they don't belong, like in the Swedish national football team.

IMG 4686

bbcs are taking over @dreadtheblackpill 's town and he likes it
just be black is legit here, but i am not a fan of black cocks, contrary to popular belief for some reason
probably the jews spreading lies about me liking it

but i am not a fan of black cocks, contrary to popular belief for some reason
probably the jews spreading lies about me liking it
you are a bbc lover and everyone knows that despite your jewish anti-truth efforts

Went to sheetz and saw a whole pack of bbcs there was almost a bbc for each white person. There was even one fat ugly bbc with a white gf (of course he had to be at least 6’5)
sheetz are based, been to em a few time when i travel to PA/maryland lmao. wawa is decent aswell:feelsmage:

Same here in Western GerMoney. It's over for AmERica and EuRope.

now that white women can choose thier partners, they are putting height above race.

Last edited: