Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC Tyrone pushes white thot towards train

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

"Teehee relax Tyrone, I voted for Obama so I'm cool, W-wait what are you doi... "
I love it when white whores finally get some shit thrown at them.
Look at that cunt, shes some affluent slut living in NYC, probably Jewish, and has never experienced a single inconvenience in her life. Until she tried to reason with high t Tyrone.

tyrones have the best personalities

He fucked up by doing it while there was a train parked to catch her fall tbh.

Tyrones can slay easily, just be tall and black. Easy pussy.

Why didn't she hit him back??

I'm black and I don't even relax around other black people. WTF was she thinking just standing there by a rampaging Tyrone :feelskek: :lul:

Lifefuel, I bet the whore thought Tyrone wanted to fuck her

Around Blacks Never Relax.

Damn the Tyrone doesn't know that white people take the "defend women at all costs and bow down to them" thing very seriously

Just flex your might by beating random foid theory

look at all that cultural enrichment

High inhib. He should've pushed her before the train arrived at the station.

What did she say to him?

What?

What?

Wut?

Cfpjdftr

lol what does a soyboy do in this situation?

Does he defend m’lady? But it’s a black man, isn’t that going to make him look like a racist for physically laying hands on black man as a white man?

This must be a huge mental block for the soyfag, on one hand he must defend m’lady at all cost, but it’s a black man tho

lol what does a soyboy do in this situation?

Does he defend m’lady? But it’s a black man, isn’t that going to make him look like a racist for physically laying hands on black man as a white man?

This must be a huge mental block for the soyfag, on one hand he must defend m’lady at all cost, but it’s a black man tho
Easy, the soyfag will begin pleasuring Tyrone in an attempt to tame him

I use that train station every day.

She probably got wet at the primal display of strength and low inhibition. Fuck foids. This Tyrone probably did later that day. Muh dick mufugga

Should've pushed her onto the tracks.