Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BBC study says incels have "fundemental thinking errors"

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
Retarded bbc article claims that incels have fundemental thinking errors for thinking that femoids care the most about physical attractiveness.The UK taxpayer money goes to fund bluepill gay "studies" like this jfl.Also was this data sold by master to the uk from this site?

To rid your mind of these thinking errors pay attention to this good subreddit that will teach you what women is all about!

Lol thats pretty funny that a bunch of money is wasted just to come to an incorrect conclusion

They don't know shit about us

Most of us are actually high iq, being on here as a non native english speaker and communicating with each others is a sign of minimum 100 iq.

Retarded bbc article claims that incels have fundemental thinking errors for thinking that femoids care the most about physical attractiveness.The UK taxpayer money goes to fund bluepill gay "studies" like this jfl.Also was this data sold by master to the uk from this site?

THE FUCKING DR THE "RESEARCH" IS BASED UPON AT SWANSEA UNIVERSITY DOING THE RESEARCH, IS HIMSELF AN INCEL

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Women don’t care about your height sweaty

Guys guys listen women dont care about appearance they just so happen to date top 5% men

Looks like a typical bluepilled beta cuck
a bluepilled incel in denial only able to get 2-3/10 women

ERGO KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE OTHER 70% OF WOMEN SHITTING ON OW VALUE MEN

Men who identify as incels have "fundamental thinking errors" about what women want, research shows.

Even though what we say is informed by what women say and act that they want, 100% of the time. From the women that are honest, I mean. This site would be a bluepillers shelter if we only informed ourselves on what the regular woman say they want.

A study at Swansea University found incels - or involuntary celibates - overestimated physical attractiveness and finances

"It's all in your head" basically. Love being gaslit.

while underestimating kindness
Have been called nice and kind more times then I can count :feelsseriously:

humour

Any attempts at humor or having a sense of humor, by a sub-5 that isn't already a celebrity (So if these morons will point to ugly comedians, fuck off), falls flat. Trust me, I know.

and loyalty.

Plenty, PLENTY of average looking and sub-5 men willing to be loyal to a woman (Even though women don't deserve it).

However, they lack something. I wonder what that is :feelsaww:

The study's co-author Andrew Thomas said "thinking errors" could "lead us down some quite troubling paths".

1 - Andrew, why do you care about this? Why do you care at all about Incels?

2 - Nothing that you are saying is unique, and we have answered to it all already.

He said mental health support was crucial, as opposed to "demonisation".

As someone that has that, and has tried to open up about that topic to them, is basically a pretentious version of what you hear normies advise you to do. Advices which we have followed, again, and again.

The term refers to a community, largely online, of mainly heterosexual men frustrated by their inability to form romantic or sexual relationships.

Mainly?... Femcels aren't a thing, and gay incels also don't exist, or shouldn't exist, because mens standards are more reasonable then women's.

The study, pioneered by masters student William Costello

 K

asked 151 incels

He did not. Incels that are actual Incels know not to participate in these studies, because they know what their words would be used for.

These were plants, not Incels.

and 149 non-incels

Worthless opinion to this topic. They lie.

from around the world about their own relationship preferences, as well as what they perceived women's were.

It found "thinking errors" which lead to an increasing likelihood of aligning with problematic ideologies and that incels make "fundamental errors about what females look for in a romantic partner".

Really hate this perceived notion that women are these hyper complex, hyper individualist individuals.
Again, what Incels and struggling men say, is EXACTLY what women SAY and DO.

I'm sorry that you think women are these innocent angels that would never lie, but surprise surprise, THEY DO.

The authors also claimed the study showed incels were younger, more ethnically diverse and more politically left-leaning than previously reported.

Irrelevant, because every time your little group of worthless researchers do a documentary or article on us, the people you CHOOSE to talk to look like they came straight from Peckerwood Town, and are all Nazis.

Your acknowledgement of this means nothing.

Dr Thomas, a senior lecturer in psychology, said: "Incels have come into public consciousness in the last couple of years and really there is a lot of assumptions floating around, particularly about their opinions towards women."

It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head

FFS, does he fucking KNOW what an "INCEL" is?

Fucking retard doesnt have a clue

That accursed island has done just as much damage to the world as j00s.

I get rejected by wrinkled 43yo cunts.

Men who identify as incels have "fundamental thinking errors" about what women want, research shows.

Even though what we say is informed by what women say and act that they want, 100% of the time. From the women that are honest, I mean. This site would be a bluepillers shelter if we only informed ourselves on what the regular woman say they want.

A study at Swansea University found incels - or involuntary celibates - overestimated physical attractiveness and finances

"It's all in your head" basically. Love being gaslit.

while underestimating kindness
Have been called nice and kind more times then I can count :feelsseriously:

humour

Any attempts at humor or having a sense of humor, by a sub-5 that isn't already a celebrity (So if these morons will point to ugly comedians, fuck off), falls flat. Trust me, I know.

and loyalty.

Plenty, PLENTY of average looking and sub-5 men willing to be loyal to a woman (Even though women don't deserve it).

However, they lack something. I wonder what that is :feelsaww:

The study's co-author Andrew Thomas said "thinking errors" could "lead us down some quite troubling paths".

1 - Andrew, why do you care about this? Why do you care at all about Incels?

2 - Nothing that you are saying is unique, and we have answered to it all already.

He said mental health support was crucial, as opposed to "demonisation".

As someone that has that, and has tried to open up about that topic to them, is basically a pretentious version of what you hear normies advise you to do. Advices which we have followed, again, and again.

The term refers to a community, largely online, of mainly heterosexual men frustrated by their inability to form romantic or sexual relationships.

Mainly?... Femcels aren't a thing, and gay incels also don't exist, or shouldn't exist, because mens standards are more reasonable then women's.

The study, pioneered by masters student William Costello

 K

asked 151 incels

He did not. Incels that are actual Incels know not to participate in these studies, because they know what their words would be used for.

These were plants, not Incels.

and 149 non-incels

Worthless opinion to this topic. They lie.

from around the world about their own relationship preferences, as well as what they perceived women's were.

It found "thinking errors" which lead to an increasing likelihood of aligning with problematic ideologies and that incels make "fundamental errors about what females look for in a romantic partner".

Really hate this perceived notion that women are these hyper complex, hyper individualist individuals.
Again, what Incels and struggling men say, is EXACTLY what women SAY and DO.

I'm sorry that you think women are these innocent angels that would never lie, but surprise surprise, THEY DO.

The authors also claimed the study showed incels were younger, more ethnically diverse and more politically left-leaning than previously reported.

Irrelevant, because every time your little group of worthless researchers do a documentary or article on us, the people you CHOOSE to talk to look like they came straight from Peckerwood Town, and are all Nazis.

Your acknowledgement of this means nothing.

Dr Thomas, a senior lecturer in psychology, said: "Incels have come into public consciousness in the last couple of years and really there is a lot of assumptions floating around, particularly about their opinions towards women."

It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head
It's all in your head