Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BBC slaps a foid. Cuck tries to defend her but gets humiliated

Niggers back to the zoo

Most peaceful day in Los Estados Unidos

60% - 1 day ban
When that fella slap her she immediately open her legs at 0:15 which a sign that she loss and put herself in a submissive position ready to get impaled by BBC, set and ready to get destroyed. However, the cuck sees this as a disrespect to his queen and threat to his reproductive success so he seek justice and vengeance upon the alpha, yet gets humiliated and push down the moment he raise his fist.

Dude had his hand cocked and she still pushed on? Definition of fuck around and find out :feelshaha:

Ahahahaha such a based video!

I want to highlight that the guy did nothing wrong. Typical foid thought she could hit a man without consequences, then got smacked into next week. BBC then defended himself from a weak ass white knight. White knight was crying in his bed that night, after being rewarded with not even one crumb of pussy.

I hope every single white knight will get embarrassed like this, at least once in their life. These guys are the redditors that simp for foids and make foids think theyre untouchable.

Last edited:

I want to highlight that the guy did nothing wrong. Typical foid thought she could hit a man without consequences, then got smacked into next week. BBC then defended himself from a weak ass white knight. White knight was crying in his bed that night, after being rewarded with not even one crumb of pussy.

I hope every single white knight will get embarrassed like this, at least once in their life. These guys are the redditors that simp for foids and make foids think theyre untouchable.
lmao he probably follows “anti incel” subreddits and is the nice friend

BIX MEXICAN NIGGA

I hope every single white knight will get embarrassed like this, at least once in their life. These guys are the redditors that simp for foids and make

Last edited:
If an asian did this he would be in jail

Nice to see justice delivered

@KillNiggers What do you think of that title ?

based nigger , fucks up not only a ugly mayowhore but also a white knight normie fat simp cuck

When that fella slap her she immediately open her legs at 0:15 which a sign that she loss and put herself in a submissive position ready to get impaled by BBC, set and ready to get destroyed. However, the cuck sees this as a disrespect to his queen and threat to his reproductive success so he seek justice and vengeance upon the alpha, yet gets humiliated and push down the moment he raise his fist.
:feelskek:

@screwthefbi result of trying to challenge Tyrone. Tyrone was only using negative .000000001% of his power

Lol imagine defending mudshark

nigger slapped that whore to another dimension jfl :lul:

No one can defeat Tyrone but another Tyrone

why did this get a 60% :feelskek::feelskek:

Based nigger doing what needs to be done

I just came, thank you.

Total white foid moment = having three people plead with her to stop agitating the situation, and she still gets slapped.