Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BBC Pill from Yesteryear: German women 20-30 years old want Negro Husbands

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Nah, I'm starting to realize that alot of Incels and SJW's are two sides of the same coin.
How? Do you disagree with my point that having a child that doesn’t look like you is cucked.

How? Do you disagree with my point that having a child that doesn’t look like you is cucked.
I just noticed that both groups have members that are dogmatic about their beliefs.

And it's not cucked if your child is genetically descended from you.

I just noticed that both groups have members that are dogmatic about their beliefs.
That’s normal for any group.
And it's not cucked if your child is genetically descended from you.
Easy for you to say because you’re black no matter what race of woman you would reproduce the child would look like you.

Easy for you to say because you’re black no matter what race of woman you would reproduce the child would look like you.
Lmao, no. Why does everyone think that European + African = African. That's not how genetics work.

Lmao, no. Why does everyone think that European + African = African, that's not how genetics work.
The child will always look and be perceived as more black than white.

And with blasians the effect is even stronger they don’t look Asian at all except maybe the eyes and hair.

>1952
ofc it was only possible to write this shit after the reich fell :feelsUgh:

The child will always look and be perceived as more black than white.

And with blasians the effect is even stronger they don’t look Asian at all except maybe the eyes and hair.
Mainly, because of the one-drop rule in the U.S. Alot of Whites did that so that Mulattoes couldn't associate with them. In multiracial societies, like Brazil, most people can notice the difference between a Mulatto and a pure blooded African.

Mainly, because of the one-drop rule in the U.S. Alot of Whites did that so that Mulattoes couldn't associate with them. In multiracial societies, like Brazil, most people can notice the difference between a Mulatto and a pure blooded African.
Yeah that’s not what I’m saying and the one drop rule is valid IMO.

You're not saying what?
That all mullatoes are instantly part of the black race.
The problem with the one drop rule, is that it's too binary. It's a continuum from A going gradually until your'e B
I disagree. There’s no such thing as “part white”. You’re either are or you aren’t. There’s no in between. Where is that line is drawn however is debatable.

That all mullatoes are instantly part of the black race.
I agree, they should be considered an distinct group
I disagree. There’s no such thing as “part white”. You’re either are or you aren’t. There’s no in between. Where is that line is drawn however is debatable.
It depends with some groups. Mulattoes are an category on their own, Half White/Half Sands can pass as South Euro.

I JUST FUCKING DID YOU IMBECILE HAVING NON-WHITE CHILDREN IS CUCKING YOURSELF. I GAVE AN EXAMPLE. IF YOU STILL DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT’S ON YOU.
Reddit soy

No argument. I defeated your little JBW cult and exposed you for being a racially ignorant cuckold.
hue hue hue no argument i defeeted ur wittle jay bee dubbau kult and exposhed u for being a rashialy ignorant cuckolt

Black soldiers from America said they were treated better in Europe than back home. Some didn't even want to go back.
If you went to Germany and got German pussy thrown at you, you would stay as well.

hue hue hue no argument i defeeted ur wittle jay bee dubbau kult and exposhed u for being a rashialy ignorant cuckolt
Foofuufou if that is your real name.... COPE NIGGA I TOLD YO DUMBASS ON DISCORD JBW IS BULLSHIT

Foofuufou if that is your real name.... COPE NIGGA I TOLD YO DUMBASS ON DISCORD JBW IS BULLSHIT
Truckzo I thought you were gone :feelsahh:

You should go to Germany. Then you would no longer be a blackcel

i'm just fucking with you because you're clearly a troll
You should get to bed soon. Your sissy hypno training starts at 10am tomorrow :society:

Dosnt apply to my Nigger Ass