Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BBC Pill from Yesteryear: German women 20-30 years old want Negro Husbands

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
@foofuufou @DangerBadger destroyed

@Zhou Chang-Xing should move to Germany to ascend and @Ika-Sama

Adolf tried to prevent this, we didn't listen

Confused, most of the stuff is just about some old era black actor/actress I only counted a few interracial slides, some about Ethiopia just seem random af :feelswhere:

The BBC pill destroyed you
why would i believe an english newspaper about germans seemingly during the 50's (not sure only glanced at it)? its clearly wartime propaganda

why would i believe an english newspaper about germans seemingly during the 50's (not sure only glanced at it)? its clearly wartime propaganda
Cope. WW2 ended in 1945. 7 years before this was written.

Lets hope the German men don't mog me to hell and back.
No one mogs zombie Michael Jackson. You are unmoggable because you came back from the dead.

It was written in the times when (((the world))) wanted the Germany to perish,because of WW2 and everything that happened before the war (mostly that).
Contaminating Germanic bloodlines with shit has always been (((their))) way to destroy with nations.

Theodore Kaufmann - Germany Must Perish (1941) (published before US Chief Justice, I guess, Samuel Untermeyer received a report of something called Holocaust, which was first heard of in 1943)

It was written in the times when (((the world))) wanted the Germany to perish,because of WW2 and everything that happened before the war (mostly that).
Contaminating Germanic bloodlines with shit has always been (((their))) way to destroy with nations.

Theodore Kaufmann - Germany Must Perish (1941) (published before US Chief Justice, I guess, Samuel Untermeyer received a report of something called Holocaust, which was first heard of in 1943)

As I always say White foids are addited to BBC. They can't resist their urge to have a BBC once in their life.

i don't hate my own race, i'd just rather racemix then not reproduce
I rather die than contribute to kalergi by creating mongrel babies and mini ERs.

I rather die than contribute to kalergi by creating mongrel babies and mini ERs.
you know you'd be saying different if a cute chink or hell even slavic or med woman was willing to sleep with you

you know you'd be saying different if a cute chink or hell even slavic or med woman was willing to sleep with you
Yeah WHITE ONLY because having a kid that doesn’t look like you is the most cucked thing ever.

it doesn't follow that "kid doesn't look like me = cucked", let alone being the most cucked thing ever
I still don’t know what you’re trying to say.

It’s cucked to have a kid that doesn’t look like you end of discussion. Anyone that disagrees with me is also a cuck.

I still don’t know what you’re trying to say.

It’s cucked to have a kid that doesn’t look like you end of discussion. Anyone that disagrees with me is also a cuck.
To go autism mode, it's basically saying that "if my kid doesn't look like me, it isn't my kid" which then leads to cuckoldry being implied. Slippery slope fallacy. The issue with your line of thinking is you're taking a normal occurrence and turning it into a blasphemous offense which is fallacious. Or in formal terms, you're saying A -> Z.

To go autism mode, it's basically saying that "if my kid doesn't look like me, it isn't my kid" which then leads to cuckoldry being implied. Slippery slope fallacy. The issue with your line of thinking is you're taking a normal occurrence and turning it into a blasphemous offense which is fallacious. Or in formal terms, you're saying A -> Z.
What the fuck are you talking about if you have a kid that is different race than you it IS essentially being cucked even though it is self inflicted cuckoldry.

What the fuck are you talking about if you have a kid that is different race than you it IS essentially being cucked even though it is self inflicted cuckoldry.
Your logic is fallacious

Your logic is fallacious

>doesn’t elab why

Yes...I remember when I was walking home from the store. A young Cumskin hole noticed my presence, turned around, and quickly walked off in another direction.

:soy::soy::soy:
>doesn't elab why

So if Tyrone impregnated a white Stacy, then he's a cuck since he impregnated a foid of a different race? Well if that's being a cuck, sign me up. I'm a sandcel and I would have zero problem impregnating a white Stacy or an rice Stacy. If that makes me a cuck by your definition, then ok.

So if Tyrone impregnated a white Stacy, then he's a cuck since he impregnated a foid of a different race? Well if that's being a cuck, sign me up. I'm a sandcel and I would have zero problem impregnating a white Stacy or an rice Stacy. If that makes me a cuck by your definition, then ok.
The child will look more like him than the Stacy so the cucked would be her.

Yes...I remember when I was walking home from the store. A young Cumskin hole noticed my presence, turned around, and quickly walked off in another direction.
You should have followed her and started talking to yourself out loud

You should have followed her and started talking to yourself out loud

Yes, many times. In group therapy, I was repeatedly criticized because I couldn't socialize. A White foid with a rich social life was given constant passes daily. They also switched my activities after she omitted her full name from her goal sheet(I was handing them out). This was after frowning at me and keeping her head down to avoid me.

She was switched into the group for older youth despite being three years younger than me.

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.
I was mostly bullied by Blacks.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

Ironically enough, in the youth commune, a certain pale White brunette staff member would always speak to me quickly, which I still was able to understand even while dazed from napping. She spoke slowly to the other Blacks. A car filled with young Whites drove past me as I walked to the nearby transit station(5B) and they quickly yelled out racial slurs. Again, I understood their remarks perfectly as the Blacks around me struggled to make sense of them.

:soy::soy::soy:
>doesn't elab why
What has to be said? If you were to reproduce with a sheboon the child would come out looking far more black than white.

The same is true if you were to reproduce with any other non-white race, even though this effect will not be as strong.
It’s only cucked for whites to do it. As a said above if a Tyrone were to impregnate Stacy that child would be black through and through.

Black soldiers from America said they were treated better in Europe than back home. Some didn't even want to go back.

What has to be said? If you were to reproduce with a sheboon the child would come out looking far more black than white.

The same is true if you were to reproduce with any other non-white race, even though this effect will not be as strong.
explain how its cucked you swarthoid brainlet

explain how its cucked you swarthoid brainlet
I JUST FUCKING DID YOU IMBECILE HAVING NON-WHITE CHILDREN IS CUCKING YOURSELF. I GAVE AN EXAMPLE. IF YOU STILL DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT’S ON YOU.