Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BBC Documentary update.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So as some of you know ive been talking with the BBC about appearing in their upcoming documentary on incels.

I will officially be appearing on camera with a face blur in it. Ill be meeting with them in a few weeks IRL.

I cant say much at this time but it will be happening. Idk the release date of the doc yet. That will come down to editing.

Ill do my best to answer your questions though.

So as some of you know ive been talking with the BBC about appearing in their upcoming documentary on incels.

I will officially be appearing on camera with a face blur in it. Ill be meeting with them in a few weeks IRL.

I cant say much at this time but it will be happening. Idk the release date of the doc yet. That will come down to editing.
Low iq, didnt you make an agreement not to discuss this?

I was told incels were not to make any discussion about this

Do you get any money for this?

Go to the blackpill archive and read it like the bible. It will be useful

If they don’t cherrypick

They told me that. No incels were to.discuss this or even mention this
Ive been talking about it for months now. And no such agreement was made with me
Go to the blackpill archive and read it like the bible. It will be useful

If they don’t cherrypick
I will doing mybest to represent us bro

Never trust the media, remember that Canadian documentary on us where they interviewed eggy? Expect this one to be similar to that.

JFL if they interview you in your room with that mess in the background. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Never trust the media, remember that Canadian documentary on us where they interviewed eggy? Expect this one to be similar to that.
Ive spokenwith them for a long time. I trust them well enough

Good luck, it looks stressful

Ill do my best to answer your questions though.

Good luck man. Looking forward to seeing it.

Please don't let them film your basement for it though. :feelshaha:

yeah same. I won't let you guys down

low inhibition ngl

I wish you luck, I've been saying it all along we need someone to represent us.

make sure to mention the cuck epidemic

They might leave some things our that you've said or use other ways to make us look extra misogynistic

Probably just something they say to get people into interviews
Theres a lot to explain. But im inclined to trustthem at this point

Probably just something they say to get people into interviews
Yeah I mean even if they do a "soft" take on incels here are some unavoidable truths:
  • Modern society cannot blame women for escalating social hypergamy or the existence of incels.
  • People don't want to feel sorry for us.
  • Therefore they will want to find a way to blame us for our own situations.
  • In order to blame us for our problems, they will find one primary flaw for every incel they feature, and make them a caricature of that.
  • eg. NEET would be (if he didn't clean/shower) the "dirty guy who doesn't get women because he won't clean his room or take care of himself".
  • eg. Catfishman would be the "crazy bitter paranoid guy who catfishes women all day and that's why he's incel" etc.
Maybe in catfishman's case that wouldn't be far off, but it wouldn't be representative of who NEET is. So anyone that's involved in this - just keep this in mind and try not to give them anything they can use to turn you into a joke. That's their objective. That's what the viewers want.

Blackpill them hard bro. Don't go easy on them. Hit them with straight facts.

Ill do mybest bro

what the hell how did you manage to accomplish something like that? Also, I would like for you to show them the masterpiece of your NEET cave.

what the hell how did you manage to accomplish something like that? Also, I would like for you to show them the masterpiece of your NEET cave.
Long story. But ill show them my CLEANED room