Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BBC Copers are wrong but I see where they are coming from...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
BBC copers are most definitely wrong when it comes to thugmaxxing and BBCmaxxing as a whole, or let me rephrase that if you're a real blackcel thugmaxxing and BBCmaxxing won't work for you.

NOW TELL ME WHY most blackcels on this forum are 5`11+ every single black person i've met on this supposed incel forum is fucking 5`11+:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: you guys are giving us blackcels a bad name. Unironically you guys are the ones who are supposed to BBCmaxx and thugmaxx and you'll easily ascend. Tallfags are not incels lemme repeat it for the people in the back "TALLFAGS ARE NOT INCELS" it's sooo over, when you get mogged by people of the same race on a supposed incel forum jfl. BBC copers are mostly right about you but they have the wrong impression jfl. Not all of us were blessed with height unlike a lot of these niggers

Same as running JBW game you gotta have the right foundation for it then locationmaxx to an area where you can get the best value out of it

It would be impossible for you to run JBB in South Africa due to location for starters, thats already a disqualifier, but your base stats wont allow for it either

JBB wouldn't work for pygmies because their height won't allow it
Brutal

Just have everything wants from you theory.

Big dick, tall, amazing face.

The foids want everything, everything.

You’re supposed to be lowinhib to BBC maxx

Thugmaxxed BBC can slay no matter if you are 5’2

Things like JBW and JBB work only with the right fundamentals and in certain locations

Same as running JBW game you gotta have the right foundation for it then locationmaxx to an area where you can get the best value out of it

It would be impossible for you to run JBB in South Africa due to location for starters, thats already a disqualifier, but your base stats wont allow for it either
I doubt man, going to a country where the majority of the country is ethnic as a coomskin is heaven but going to coomskin country as a nigger is absolute hell mang(that's if you're tall). My oneitis is dating some 4`11 coomskin mang, it's sooo brootal. I've seen subpar coomskins with stacy-tier black toilets. I think it's because coomskins are seen as literal Gods by these monkeys

Things like JBW and JBB work only with the right fundamentals and in certain locations
Keep coping nigger JBW is law, you don't need any foundation. JBB you need to be tall(It is a prerequisite, without it forget about JBB)

JUst say FO KKK NIGGA WEED WATERMBELON IM A THUGGGGGG I SMOKE WEED AND LEAN AND Gng and switch on my glok i shoot up lil nigfs
Then white stacy suck ur dick

It's kinda bluepilled saying a 5'2 can slay regardless of other circumstances
My oneitis is dating some 4`11 coomskin mang, it's sooo brootal. I've seen subpar coomskins with stacy-tier black toilets. I think it's because coomskins are seen as literal Gods by these monkeys
Idk I feel like a fakecel sometimes because I am white passing and according to some scientific study I have the best looking pheno attractively but I am still an incel, I could probably ascend with some geomaxxing or something but it seems so drastic, and what would I even do, move to south africa and know no one, holiday there and meet a foid (idk how to meet foids) then bring her back to my home country and then leave me?

The racepill is really brutal, I feel like I waste any perceived gifts I may have, if I was taller and NT I could have lived a normal life

Because UR IN AFRICA
if you go to a WHITE COUNTRY YOU WILL ASCEND
OFCOURSE JBB DOESNT WORK IN AFRICA BC ITS ALL NIGGERS

Because UR IN AFRICA
Nigger what the fuck have I been saying, JBW just need to go to ethnic countries but ethnics can't go to coomskin countries mang

Because UR IN AFRICA
If a black man is tall and handsome like this African man
3b62cdc614d59d696c9345e92aa72161

Then sure, he is going to mog all of Europe but I don't think someone like Beetlejuice is going to get any

Niggers can’t be incel

Nigger what the fuck have I been saying, JBW just need to go to ethnic countries but ethnics can't go to coomskin countries mang
No icant sell your brother to elon musk so he can. Mine cobalt you buy ticket come to krakow or katowice

brutal ngl, ethnic in white countries = hoodrats, ethnic in their own country = hoodrats. white in white countries = normies, white in ethnic countries = a god

"TALLFAGS ARE NOT INCELS"
Tallfags only have framcelism as a valid reason for inceldom, even if they're ugly they can just ogremaxx girls won't gaf if they're tall. Ulgy manlets can't do this they'll get ridiculed.

>tallfag
>5'11
>mfw

I have no idea what the fuck are you talking about. Just by being black (darksin black) ure seen as subhuman by 90% of the world and the only way you can compensate for that is by being over 6ft. The "black guys" this people talk about with the bbc cope bullshit are super lightskinned dudes with green eyes.