Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[BBC] BBC voice is highly underrated

• Thread starter Hungry Hungry Hindu
  • Start date
H

Hungry Hungry Hindu

The Supreme Shitskin
-
It’s deep, low and powerful - a true indication of the anaconda that lies dormant beneath the trousers.

Also indicates strong fertility that will create healthy children (not necessarily high IQ).

That coupled with the other BBC traits and you can’t really blame white women for ditching their own men in favour of superior virility.

My voice fits my dick (11cm). With this not saying it its problem, because dick pill is just meme

This thread will get removed by the mods, as usual.

:dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::dafuckfeels:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah:
Most of them want nigger kids for brownie points

Cope. Here is what some black woman said:

Oh and be careful with those men that sound so sexy over the phone. You are all excited to meet him sounding sexy like El Debarge and when you meet him he look like Flavor Flav.It happened to me and thank God he didn't know what I looked like only the colors I had on. He walked over to me and asked if I was Patricia? I said "No" (I was Patricia) and walked out of the restaurant.

Over for dicklets

another brutal BLACKEDpill

over for voicecels tbh

Cucked, bluepilled, utterly delusional. Niggers are higher % incels than whites are by q large degree.

this is probably the gayest thing I have read here.

The voice can be seductive but lol if you think it'll seal the deal

High IQ and BLACKEDpilled

I have a deep "chad voice" sometimes confused for a deep "tyrone voice"... I'm 5ft7 ugly as fuck with deformed worthless genes and a penis less than eight inches... Voice is only for voicefishing...

I have a deep "chad voice" sometimes confused for a deep "tyrone voice"... I'm 5ft7 ugly as fuck with deformed worthless genes and a penis less than eight inches... Voice is only for voicefishing...
If your penis is 7 inch then that's a good length. 6 inch is the absolute minimum these days, and that's rapidly becoming too short since each generation of foids are growing in size.

Take the voicepill, I've been ghosted on FB by a blind sub5 foid earlier this week.

The black man is the epitome of Male sexuality he is liked by all types of women of all ages young old Asian European Arab even the norwood reaper can't stop him
A tyrone is second only to a full blooded aryan chad

Cope. Here is what some black woman said:

Oh and be careful with those men that sound so sexy over the phone. You are all excited to meet him sounding sexy like El Debarge and when you meet him he look like Flavor Flav.It happened to me and thank God he didn't know what I looked like only the colors I had on. He walked over to me and asked if I was Patricia? I said "No" (I was Patricia) and walked out of the restaurant.

Over for niggacels.

Another nigger coping thread.

i dont like their voices