Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Baudelairean Spleen and Nostalgia

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
Anyone else feel like this? From what I understand, "Spleen" is the concept put forward by the French poet Charles Baudelaire, that revolves around someone's longing to be away from this world, and in another world that's ideal. I've felt this weird "nostalgia" for a while now, that I don't feel at home here in this world. I fantasized a lot about being with my waifu (Sayaka Miki, she's in my profile picture), somewhere natural and beautiful, preferably mountains and just walk together serenely through nature, observing every minute detail. The animals, the plants, the sky, et cetera. I want to look at her while we walk together and see her smile and blush and say "I love you so much..". It'll never happen on this Earth though..

Sad shit man. We will never belong in this world.

I long for the end of my existence in this reality. My life is controlled by diseases, anxiety and depression. I'm living in misery while my most basic human right was taken away from me - the right to die.

I'm only 22. I still have a good fifty years in front of me. The mere thought of continuing this existence for such a long time is unbearable. They say life is short yet its the longest period of time we are able to imagine.

On the other hand I want to exist. Carefree, pain-free. In a better, peaceful world.

That’s a beautiful daydream

Anyone else feel like this? From what I understand, "Spleen" is the concept put forward by the French poet Charles Baudelaire, that revolves around someone's longing to be away from this world, and in another world that's ideal. I've felt this weird "nostalgia" for a while now, that I don't feel at home here in this world. I fantasized a lot about being with my waifu (Sayaka Miki, she's in my profile picture), somewhere natural and beautiful, preferably mountains and just walk together serenely through nature, observing every minute detail. The animals, the plants, the sky, et cetera. I want to look at her while we walk together and see her smile and blush and say "I love you so much..". It'll never happen on this Earth though..
Don’t know wtf you’re talking about GrAYcel