Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Batshit insane idea for discussion: Should women go back to covering their heads?

Should women go back to covering their heads?

• Yes, immodesty is at an all time high! Bring back the good ole days

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Yes, but only for religious services; women shouldn't be promiscuous in religious services

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, wtf is wrong with you, women are hot

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
For those who live anywhere that isn't the Middle East, South Asia, or Africa, this question may sound absolutely batshit insane. Like "wtf is wrong with you."

However, I'm curious what y'all think about this.

Centuries ago in Europe, society expected women to cover their heads. This was not only a symbol of modesty and respect for their husband, but the idea was that through such modesty, they could show one's devotion to their God. Moreover, society put this idea in place so that women would serve less as a lustful temptation for men and men would be able to interract with them on a level that wasn't purely physical.

This started going away by the 1600s onward as a cultural trend, but it still remained the norm in several Christian groups up until the 1960s for Church services. Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, etc.

In fact, Catholic Churches up until the 1960s culturally required women to cover their heads for Mass, and in fact, many Traditional Catholic Churches to this day have women cover their heads for prayer. Same with traditional Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox Churches.

Muslims, particular those in more legalistic countries, obviously still do this.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I think they might like that. Needing less make up and can look more attractive with parts covered to try and get chads easier.

Burqa should be mandatory.

Women should just remove their heads:feelsYall:

:soy: but how mah kweens will call chad attention?

Not full on burqa but some modesty would be nice.

Not full on burqa but some modesty would be nice.
They should wear burqas and not be able to go outside without a male relative. As the prophet wanted it. Such disregard for these standards is what allowed women to be whores.

Ngl

It's pretty funny seeing all these Muslimcels with pictures of Anime girls posting these harsh Shariah mandates.
But I get it.

Last edited:
Ngl

It's pretty funny seeing all these Muslimcels with pictures of Anime girls posting these harsh Shariah mandates.
But I get it.
Ngl, a badly behaved dog I have to leash, muzzle and discipline. A well behaved dog can walk beside me as a companion.

Yes, and women who whore themselves should be shaved bald

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back