Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
One of my favorite movies. Moneymaxxed autistic incel (Lex Luthor) wants two biggest chads in the world, Superchad (played by real world gigachad Henry Cavill) and Batchad (played by another chad, Ben Afleck) to fight each other to death. Of course he fails and goes ER creating Doomsday, deformed incel fueled by rage. He kills superchad but dies. Lex Luthor loses any sanity remaining along with his hair.
174804A6 1286 41BB BCC6 5FFEA2D7DD5D

looks like the coomer

The few parts that i saw on tv where honestly entertaining but i read some spoilers and lmao, sounds like a bad movie on its entirety.
Anyways, nice blackpilled analysis OP.

Never watch it before

The few parts that i saw on tv where honestly entertaining but i read some spoilers and lmao, sounds like a bad movie on its entirety.
Anyways, nice blackpilled analysis OP.
I like it but I’m stupid and autistic and my opinion shouldn’t matter.

Good analysis, Kowalski.

If this had the Marvel Logo on it, they would be claiming its a masterpiece

Lex was so weird in that movie. He acted more like the joker then a CEO.

Lex was so weird in that movie. He acted more like the joker then a CEO.
I heard there was supposed to be joker in bvs and it was planned to be a 2 part movie but studio didn’t agree and merged joker and lex into one character. Sad

Based movie tbhngl

I saw that movie

Nah it's horseshit bro
still based tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back