Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Batman or Spiderman

Which do you like the most, for the lore, the themes it portrays, villains an hero himself

• Batcuck

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Spidercuck

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
I like my superhero's to be dark an gritty not goofy like these recent marvel movies. The Rami Spiderman trilogy was the goat, had an edge to it, same with Dark Knight, Heath Ledger's Joker was the goat, even Batman v superman film I liked because it was dark not stupid like deadpool or guardians of the cucks for instance. Just watching Spiderman no way home, its ok but the Rami trilogy was the best. Grew up watching the animated Spiderman series on FOX which was great because it had an unapologetically dark mood and tone which harbours a sense of suspense to proceedings, same with the Batman animated series. Batman definitely has the more complex villains with disturbing ulterior motives, tends to emphasise the psychological aspect more which makes for a bolder narrative :whatfeels: .

Last edited:
Batcuck tbh.
Even though batcuck is 6 foot chad billionaire who dresses up in bondage gear at night to assault mentally ill incels.

While spidercuck is all about, "Being responsible and doing the right thing" and him being a dorky dweeb who simps over a redhead roastie.

Last edited:
Both are cucks in the comics because the writers can't keep their fetishes out of their writing and the editorial refuse to do their job to keep the writer's hands out of their own pants.

Both are cucks in the comics because the writers can't keep their fetishes out of their writing and the editorial refuse to do their job to keep the writer's hands out of their own pants.
Nr-aConq2KD6FGHxUheT4XCTl3ipGbxk9H-sYHM4-cIlvIgQ9f2ChMsSelQFrhvPvBehFK-8HPHJ=s0

Batcuck in action

She has orgies and Catwoman once eloped with Riddler
I've noticed with a lot of comic book villians is that their either mentally ill, or have been wronged in some way, yet the hero always defeats them and they become reaccuring bad guys for the hero to fight.
Then again, even though dc and marvel shit is cucked consoomable normie media, the writers and artists are at least somewhat familiar with the blackpill.
Look at bruce wayne and penguin, their both rich, but ones a tall and handsome hero, the other is a short and ugly villain.
lkm-png.382863
kpo-png.382862

I've noticed with a lot of comic book villians is that their either mentally ill, or have been wronged in some way, yet the hero always defeats them and they become reaccuring bad guys for the hero to fight.
Then again, even though dc and marvel shit is cucked consoomable normie media, the writers and artists are at least somewhat familiar with the blackpill.
Look at bruce wayne and penguin, their both rich, but ones a tall and handsome hero, the other is a short and ugly villain.
lkm-png.382863
kpo-png.382862
Penguin's backstory is an incel's childhood and adolescent years verbatim. If he was real, he'd be posting here with us. Rejected by girls and mocked by everyone for his ugly looks since he's a nosecel. They give them relatable backgrounds like this but then allow the chad looking characters to beat them up for daring to be incels trying to fight back against soyciety that hated and rejected them into the cold harsh void of a lonely miserable existence. Comics have to pander to their target demographic of bluepilled normies and cucked self hating incels so they can never permit the ugly villains to ever get a solid lasting win.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA0Fu7NFgLw

Last edited:
Penguin's backstory is an incel's childhood and adolescent years verbatim. If he was real, he'd be posting here with us. Rejected by girls and mocked by everyone for his ugly looks since he's a nosecel. They give them relatable backgrounds like this but then allow the chad looking characters to beat them up for daring to be incels trying to fight back against soyciety that hated and rejected them into the cold harsh void of a lonely miserable existence. Comics have to pander to their target demographic of normies so they can never permit the ugly villains to ever get a solid lasting win.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA0Fu7NFgLw

Mulletman is a soyfag.
He yells out "Fuck you, Hitler!" :soy: at 1:20 in the video where Superman was found by the nazis.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhqkS8oAnZQ

His girlfriends boyfriend probably told him to say that or else he won't get a turn on the switch. :foidSoy::chad:

Last edited:
lkm-png.382863
kpo-png.382862
The Penguin even addresses this in Pain and Prejudice.
He tells batman that the only difference between him and the ones he “wronged” is that the ones he wronged look like batman and he looks like himself

The Penguin even addresses this in Pain and Prejudice.
He tells batman that the only difference between him and the ones he “wronged” is that the ones he wronged look like batman and he looks like himself
Penguins more worthy of a movie than joker is.

Mulletman is a soyfag.
He yells out "Fuck you, Hitler!" :soy: at 1:20 in the video where Superman was found by the nazis.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhqkS8oAnZQ

His girlfriends boyfriend probably told him to say that or else he won't get a turn on the switch.

He's one of the normies I talked about the industry pandering to. Remember how DC mandated Batman doesn't eat pussy and every soycuck went full whiteknight by making fun of Batman and guys who don't place their tongue in the smae place where hundreds of dicks have been? :feelskek:
Comic book nerds are beyond cucked.

Yes
The only problem is that they make him a comedic character. I hate that
Jokers more recognizable too, normies know how the he is, but not penguin.

We're lucky to have been blessed with great Batman & Spiderman videogames in recent times

spiderman web of shdows 360 game was good fucking expensive now online rip my white 360 though :cryfeels:

After playing the spiderman an batman games respectively, it's apparent that batman has the more complex villains. Delve into their bio's for instance and you discover some real sociopaths from the likes of scarecrow and pig fucker

bruce wayne is a billionaire giga chad who sleeps with giga stacies
idk why incels worship him

peter parker is atleast relatable

He's one of the normies I talked about the industry pandering to. Remember how DC mandated Batman doesn't eat pussy and every soycuck went full whiteknight by making fun of Batman and guys who don't place their tongue in the smae place where hundreds of dicks have been? :feelskek:
Comic book nerds are beyond cucked.
:feelskek:

Batman. Penguin & Two Face are both pretty based villains also.

I like my superhero's to be dark an gritty not goofy like these recent marvel movies. The Rami Spiderman trilogy was the goat, had an edge to it, same with Dark Knight, Heath Ledger's Joker was the goat, even Batman v superman film I liked because it was dark not stupid like deadpool or guardians of the cucks for instance. Just watching Spiderman no way home, its ok but the Rami trilogy was the best. Grew up watching the animated Spiderman series on FOX which was great because it had an unapologetically dark mood and tone which harbours a sense of suspense to proceedings, same with the Batman animated series. Batman definitely has the more complex villains with disturbing ulterior motives, tends to emphasise the psychological aspect more which makes for a bolder narrative :whatfeels: .
Always liked the joker since I was young