Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Bath water wasnt enough for the cucks

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
They now have chocolate shit cookies. Lifefuel for inceltears :soy::soy::soy:

1562355887574m

The chocolate shit cookies aren't new, and I don't know if they're even from Belle Delphine.

We need a new hitler and a global holocaust fucking immediately.

The chocolate shit cookies aren't new, and I don't know if they're even from Belle Delphine.
I know but I didnt know how to word the post otherwise. I don't know if they are from her

those aren't hers but it is a little pathetic to buy something like that nontheless

epic gamer girl moments

tfw you realize foids can do 10 times more autistic shit than what you receive social ostracisation for like selling literal shit cookies, but instead get rewarded for it

why wasn’t I born as a foid

I hope they eat it and fucking die.

Please tell me those comments are fake, I refuse to believe men that are that pathetic exist.

Oh my fucking God, what have we come to? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Shitcookiepill strikes again

@chudur-budur

People like that shouldn't be allowed to have money or jobs, should be sent to leper colonies for their kind and forced to live in squalor. Mentally ill degenerates. Maybe occasionally provide entertainment for others where people can throw pebbles at them for fun.
In the holocaust (if you believe it happened), apparently once when Jews were being transferred from one camp to another, they were at one point put into a pit where random German people would throw tiny scraps of bread at them and they'd tear each other apart for it lol

JFL this actually makes me feel sick

Theyre just throwing money at women for existing. The saddest part is they actually think theyre friends with these girls and that the girl isnt just being nice to milk them for more money.

The fall of society is near

I am afraid to imagine what we will have in 10 years

Nuke this gay earth

They now have chocolate shit cookies. Lifefuel for inceltears :soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 128455

Oh this isn't anything new, I saw this before the bath water thing years ago, the bath water one is more angering because the shit cookies one can be passed off as some fringe scat fetish fuckery, but guys buying bath water, that shit is too pathetic and isn't even fetish based.

Hitler isn't enough. We need Darth Vader
D5cGP8jWkAADYQd

In the holocaust (if you believe it happened), apparently once when Jews were being transferred from one camp to another, they were at one point put into a pit where random German people would throw tiny scraps of bread at them and they'd tear each other apart for it lol

Yeah. I read a pretty sad story of this happening on a train and some kid beating his sickly father for bread. Then I remembered they were Jews and I wish I could toss the bread and then pepper spray them for rioting.

Last edited:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I hope the end of this society is near.