Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bastard was a good anime to watch ngl

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
i was drunk af watching it last night and really enjoyed it

and uncle from another world was awesome,i was laughing hard af

Trash anime + trash characters + trash OST + trash audio + trash plot + trash pacing + trash voice actors + trash plot twist + trash animation + trash character design + trash color palette + trash main cast + trash fillers + trash storyline + trash fanservice + trash name + trash comedy + trash drama + trash action scenes.

KILL IT WITH FIRE :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Trash anime + trash characters + trash OST + trash audio + trash plot + trash pacing + trash voice actors + trash plot twist + trash animation + trash character design + trash color palette + trash main cast + trash fillers + trash storyline + trash fanservice.

tbh, but I have noticed u can wash trash anime if you spread it out enough(1 episode a week style). I have watched a good amount of trash this way

the hell is that, im amost done with season 1 of Quintessential quintuplets

Trash anime + trash characters + trash OST + trash audio + trash plot + trash pacing + trash voice actors + trash plot twist + trash animation + trash character design + trash color palette + trash main cast + trash fillers + trash storyline + trash fanservice + trash name.

Trash OST? wdym It's a banger.

Also OP. Watch Devilman Crybaby, you gonna like it

the hell is that, im amost done with season 1 of Quintessential quintuplets
Which sister would you rather have sex with?

Trash OST? wdym It's a banger.

Also OP. Watch Devilman Crybaby, you gonna like it
Don't, it's trash. The creator of this anime just makes pseudo-philosophical garbage.

Watch kaijuu no kodomo instead

Trash anime + trash characters + trash OST + trash audio + trash plot + trash pacing + trash voice actors + trash plot twist + trash animation + trash character design + trash color palette + trash main cast + trash fillers + trash storyline + trash fanservice + trash name + trash comedy + trash drama + trash action scenes.

What is it about? :feelswhere:

As for the thread itself, I don't watch anime. :feelsjuice:

It's an 80s manga. Also if you want something "deep" you should not look for it into an anime lol.

That's a movie btw, graveyard of fireflies is also good
That one is trash too.

Too slow, nothing happens, characters are flat.

Kimetsu no yaiba mogs

Last edited:
That one is trash too.

Too slow, nothing happens, characters are flat.

Kimetsu no yaiba mogs
Bad anime will rot your brain someday. Go watch black summoner instead.
I watched Golden Boy last night. It was refreshing and incel friendly. The art was good too and with only 6 episodes in total so it was a great watch. I would highly recommend animecels to watch that show.