Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Basketball is the ultimate anti-incel sport

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
emphasizes height
speed + strength (jumping + strength + muscular frames and strong bones)
coordination
shits all over white guys
being aggressive and NT when going for rebounds or shaking defenders

Basically every attribute required to play this game is the same shit that makes you attractive women.

except face... most players seem to have horse faces from being too tall

Well. even though basketball barely requires any real athleticism or strength, you're right that it is a very high-status sport. Girls will be all over your dick just because you jog from one end of the court to another while doing a few fancy dribble moves.

I’m trying to think of the best-looking white guy in the NBA and I keep on drawing Kevin Love. Am I missing someone?

I’m trying to think of the best-looking white guy in the NBA and I keep on drawing Kevin Love. Am I missing someone?
JJ Reddick

IMG 2508

probably either J.J. Redick or Tyler Hansbrough

Tyler Hansbrough has that chad phenotype, even though he looks like he has slight down syndrome

Well. even though basketball barely requires any real athleticism or strength, you're right that it is a very high-status sport. Girls will be all over your dick just because you jog from one end of the court to another while doing a few fancy dribble moves.
basketball requires extreme hand eye coordination and endurance, you probably would get crossed up by a High school girl bball player

basketball requires extreme hand eye coordination and endurance, you probably would get crossed up by a High school girl bball player

he'd probably collapse after playing full court for 2 minutes, lmao

probably either J.J. Redick or Tyler Hansbrough

Tyler Hansbrough has that chad phenotype, even though he looks like he has slight down syndrome

Tyler always looked off to me. Love with the beard seemed the best-looking, I was thinking Marc Gasol but those ears.

i wrestled at states in high school

in my prime i was more athletic and strong than 5-6 basketball players combined ,jfl. maybe even 5-6 COLLEGE ones.

but yeah, they'd beat me at basketball itself, but they wouldn't be anywhere near as athletic or strong.

football and rugby are the only sports that i can think of that even come close to the sheer level of endurance, strength, fitness, coordination that wrestling did. most people don't even last 2 minutes on the mat

Tyler always looked off to me. Love with the beard seemed the best-looking, I was thinking Marc Gasol but those ears.

eh, he mogs pretty much all the black basketball players anyway lol.

i legit don't even know any GL black basketball players.

they're all either normie-tier or below average

in my prime i was more athletic and strong than 5-6 basketball players combined ,jfl. maybe even 5-6 COLLEGE ones.

but yeah, they'd beat me at basketball itself, but they wouldn't be anywhere near as athletic or strong.

football and rugby are the only sports that i can think of that even come close to the sheer level of endurance, strength, fitness, coordination that wrestling did. most people don't even last 2 minutes on the mat

except none of that shit matters if you're under 6'4 or so

no one cares about faggot incel midget wrestling

soccer is normie/chad sport here in europe

One of the Mount Rushmore Incels was a wrestler, Venne1138.

images

Sports are dumb anyway kek.

sports are the best way to become NT tbh. I am a bit nt due to playing 11 years of football, i have a kinda good social circle, whenever i go out i find person who i know and we talk then. There is a solution for lack of NT but not a solution for ugliness. lol

sports are the best way to become NT tbh. I am a bit nt due to playing 11 years of football, i have a kinda good social circle, whenever i go out i find person who i know and we talk then. There is a solution for lack of NT but not a solution for ugliness. lol

Normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jk you are right in that regard, sports are like any other hobby a great way to meet ppl.

I played Basketball for some time
Because I was/am short I wanted to be a point guard and learn how to shoot 3-pointers and shit (kind of like Steph Curry)
However I sucked at it even after practicing for months
After getting dunked on a few times I said fuck it and quit kek

I played Basketball for some time
Because I was/am short I wanted to be a point guard and learn how to shoot 3-pointers and shit (kind of like Steph Curry)
However I sucked at it even after practicing for months
After getting dunked on a few times I said fuck it and quit kek

how tall r u

Some of them have subhuman Slenderman physiques since they're so tall.

and baseball is the ultimate incel sport

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back