Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Basically this is how all sex havers end up ....

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
121311802 2842853225986896 6665943777602230389 o

Christcuck cope

Jk I'm a Christiancel

Why are foods all black?
“Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

Christcuck cope

Jk I'm a Christiancel
even though religion is cope, death is a certainty for us all
also that black girl is thicc god damn

What has the cartoon to do with christianity? Seems more like nihilism.
13. Revelation 22:15 Outside are dogs, sorcerers, sexual sinners, murderers, idolaters, and all who lie in what they say and what they do.

1. 1 Corinthians 6:13-14 You say, “Food was made for the stomach, and the stomach for food.” (This is true, though someday God will do away with both of them.) But you can’t say that our bodies were made for sexual immorality. They were made for the Lord, and the Lord cares about our bodies. And God will raise us from the dead by his power, just as he raised our Lord from the dead.

2. 1 Corinthians 6:18-19 Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body. Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself.

3. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable.

4. 1 Corinthians 5:9-11 When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin. But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that. I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people.

11. Jude 1:7-8 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12. 1 Corinthians 6:9 Don’t you know that wicked people won’t inherit the kingdom of God? Stop deceiving yourselves! People who continue to commit sexual sins, who worship false gods, those who commit adultery, homosexuals, or thieves, those who are greedy or drunk, who use abusive language, or who rob people will not inherit the kingdom of God.

13. Revelation 22:15 Outside are dogs, sorcerers, sexual sinners, murderers, idolaters, and all who lie in what they say and what they do.

1. 1 Corinthians 6:13-14 You say, “Food was made for the stomach, and the stomach for food.” (This is true, though someday God will do away with both of them.) But you can’t say that our bodies were made for sexual immorality. They were made for the Lord, and the Lord cares about our bodies. And God will raise us from the dead by his power, just as he raised our Lord from the dead.

2. 1 Corinthians 6:18-19 Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body. Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself.

3. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable.

4. 1 Corinthians 5:9-11 When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin. But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that. I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people.

11. Jude 1:7-8 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12. 1 Corinthians 6:9 Don’t you know that wicked people won’t inherit the kingdom of God? Stop deceiving yourselves! People who continue to commit sexual sins, who worship false gods, those who commit adultery, homosexuals, or thieves, those who are greedy or drunk, who use abusive language, or who rob people will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Quite a stretch, I see no direct reference to hell, heaven or christianity in the cartoon. Or is this left out because it is from some fundie newspaper?

Last edited:
When is the world going to end

Pretty sure I'm gonna die at some point, too.

Cope however you want, you're entitled to it.

God loves you - that's why you're here right?

Lifefuel 1 & 2 more like. Over for christcucks.
Chads can be any religion tbh

There's something pretty principled about staying with your beliefs even if chads of a different belief diss them.

what kind of gigacope is this? We too will end up in that pile of bones, just without the sex, drugs and rock'n'roll. Just a life of loneliness, starved for affection and then dust.

If I could live life as a Chad for 3 years, but then die of a heart-attack out of nowhere, I'd take that deal immediately.

is trump a gigachad?
No imo.
Although he is 6'+ tall, white still has a full ahead of hair and is socially saavy he is not seen as attractive to women.

I never saw IRL or read a single comment online about women saying that Trump is hot or sexy like they did with candidates like Barack Obama and John Edwards.
I don't even see women that support Trump talking about how he is good looking like they would with other candidates.

Trump is also frequently insulted for his looks (orange skin, hair piece falling off, obese) and whenever he says anything politically incorrect people outside of his base condemn him and don't easily laugh along like they would if a chad said that.

Based on that I'd say Trump has normie tier looks.

I'm pretty sure not having sex does not spare you from aging and death.

It does protect you from STDs, though.

for the last fucking time god is a fake entity and a massive cope for retards with a fragile ego. we're all going to die at some point what matters is the experiences and pleasures we get to have along the way towards death.

ANY MIRACLES U HEAR OF ARE EITHER COINCIDENCES, OR SIMPLY FALSE, WISHFUL THINKING.

just accept it. its fckign over. there is no salvation.

i could write an entire book proving how god isnt real that covers every single aspect of reality and retards would still try and deny it

Those foids have perfect bodies. Does that mean those guys have perfect bodies too?