Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

basically after all i think those werent real gamblers pictures and he was major trol

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
i doubt he ever was virgin like that and prolly just trolled the whole incel thing badly.

only very suspicious factor is amount of time he spent on forums and count of his posts, at the same time, if he managed to keep his academics going stably at the same level, why not troll here for fun.

well played anyways.

If he's a troll, he's the best one out there.

living the incel life just to troll thats some commitment tbh.

theultimate341 said:
living the incel life just to troll thats some commitment tbh.

he never said he did, always had normal life except for sex (supposedly)

If he was trolling why not a more attractive man's pictures?

He's not a troll he was Incel and escaped, it may have been before today and he kept it lowkey and chose to reveal it now that he's ready to leave the forum (permaban)

not_here_4_points said:
If he was trolling why not a more attractive man's pictures?

might have chosen one of his friends or the dudes he despises, hard to say

Rahmawn said:
He's not a troll he was Incel and escaped, it may have been before today and he kept it lowkey and chose to reveal it now that he's ready to leave the forum (permaban)

What happened? Link?

I'm not sure what to believe. He might make up stories to seem like a cooler guy than what he is irl.

I knew from the beginning he was a troll and not actually an incel.

He has more than 8k posts in an incel community.

I think a troll would never achieve to this point.

I really think he is a real mentalcel, i dont think he is a troll.

Did he got permaban??

He was a fakecel from the beginning he just has serious autism that prevents him from getting his looksmatch. i cant stand the fucker.

His social ineptitude held him back. He was a mentalcel with a dash of troll probably.

not_here_4_points said:
What happened? Link?

https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-I-ESCAPED-INCELDOM--13611

Rahmawn said:
https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-I-ESCAPED-INCELDOM--13611

Thanks.

One of the greatest mysteries I've seen online is just what the fuck was up with that dude?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back