Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Basic requirements for sperm donation

Rotunda

Rotunda

Failed to ascend
Keep in mind these are BASIC requirements. The world only wants Gigachad offspring.

F0021C0B 6246 493F 92FD 7914B6CCA718

Humans are a disgusting species.

Just adopt a kid , stop being so fucking selfish humans .
There are enough people on this planet .

Not really gigachad. Just don't be obese or a manlet. It's not like I'd donate sperm even if I was tall enough because I don't want to give to a female.

At least the führer can be happy that his legacy lives on. JFL.

that’s for cucks
nazis unironically won JFL, if you are an aryan 6'5 blonde gigachad, you are pretty much a god as far as society is concerned

They prob let everyone donate and then throw out the rejects after they leave..prob some nurses job to screen the donors and she Loves rejecting the undesirables..

that’s for cucks

Yes , its cucked to raise another mans genetic investment but its also pretty pathethic to follow your genetic Imperative and reproduce your shitt genetics even if the world is already over populated .
I think its better to adopt a child , even though its cucked .
Cause i dont need to rely on a female if i do that .

Women have enforced Nazism worldwide with the help of libtard useful idiots

Is the “legally allowed to work in the US” just a PC way of saying “no illegal immigrants (ethnics)” ?

Jfl at 5’9” requirement being the first criteria. Almost half of men are immediately excluded

The same people who work at sperm banks, the foids that buy said sperm, are all the same people that will exclaim “EUGENICS BAD!”

yeah give your sperm, it will be used to create a child without father. Get prepared, your fake son will create an account here in 20 years :feelswhere:

They prob let everyone donate and then throw out the rejects after they leave..prob some nurses job to screen the donors and she Loves rejecting the undesirables..
Stacy doctor will secretly self-impregnate with Chads semen after he left and later she will sue him for rape claims and alimony payments and say that he fucked her while she was drunk in a club without consent .

I fulfill all minus the US one.

But if the foids can see your picture my sperm is staying there frozen forever.

Why donate sperm which a foid is going to use?

Just let me fuck her so the sperm gets in there easier... JFL!!!!!!!!

Is the “legally allowed to work in the US” just a PC way of saying “no illegal immigrants (ethnics)” ?

Jfl at 5’9” requirement being the first criteria. Almost half of men are immediately excluded

The same people who work at sperm banks, the foids that buy said sperm, are all the same people that will exclaim “EUGENICS BAD!”

Not really. I would say that 80% of younger men are 5'9 or taller.

That’s ridiculous.

Ya true tbh. That 5’9” requirement will go up soon though. 5’9’ is manlet these days. Average is over 5’11”

Eugenics 101. The 5´9" requirement to be considered a human male is a serious blackpill. Manlets are disposable.

I qualify but who the fuck would want my virgin-ass sperm? Why would any self-respecting man donate his sperm anyways, even an incel? This is the kind of left-wing degeneracy that is creating incels... just another way women can selectively phase out lower value men. Why is ANYONE supporting this?

They wouldn't let me through when they found out I had the burger's anyway.

Keep in mind these are BASIC requirements. The world only wants Gigachad offspring.

View attachment 87103
I'm sure this is followed up with some kind of interview, where they will evaluate you looks. They won't include that in the literature, though.
The requirements for donating sperm are just as stringent as the requirements for fucking a foid. It's all about the quality of your DNA.
I qualify but who the fuck would want my virgin-ass sperm? Why would any self-respecting man donate his sperm anyways, even an incel? This is the kind of left-wing degeneracy that is creating incels... just another way women can selectively phase out lower value men. Why is ANYONE supporting this?

They wouldn't let me through when they found out I had the burger's anyway.
Not to mention some states can retroactively pursue you for child support as a sperm donor, despite the fact you're supposed to be immune from this when you sign up to donate.
Bottom line: Don't trust humans. They're treacherous scum that can skew the rules of the game in their favor at any time, without notice.

Last edited:
Also, I thought it was 5'8. They really are going hardcore with this. In 30 years under 5'11 will be rare to find.

This is a good thing tbqh, inferior genes produce inferior offspring and misery is perpetuated. Bad genes should be eradicated or at least left to die out.

yeah give your sperm, it will be used to create a child without father. Get prepared, your fake son will create an account here in 20 years :feelswhere:
good, maybe he will go ER

This is a good thing tbqh, inferior genes produce inferior offspring and misery is perpetuated. Bad genes should be eradicated or at least left to die out.
But height is retarded. If they used how intelligent you are or strong/fast then evolution could be taking place.

I'm sure this is followed up with some kind of interview, where they will evaluate you looks. They won't include that in the literature, though.
The requirements for donating sperm are just as stringent as the requirements for fucking a foid. It's all about the quality of your DNA.

Let's be fucking honest, the sub 6' sperm gets flushed down the toilet.

4.4 billion people are asian, 60% of the world. Another 1 billion are Indian. Africans are about 1.3 billion, 18.5% of the world and whites, (including North Africans) are about 1 billion, 14% of the world.

The asian country with the tallest average population is South Korea, at 5’8.5”. Indonesia has a average male height of 5’2”.

So, actually about 50% of the world is shorter than 5’9”.

A college education and being in good shape rules out a lot of the US population.

I thought they have a big book for the bitches to browse that shows a face picture & lists info' like job, IQ etc...

. If they used how intelligent you are or strong/fast then evolution could be taking place.
I agree, but there should definitely be a height requirement 5'9 is even enough imo should be at least 6 foot tbh

They forgot to add "have a good personality"

Lmao these seem so arbitrary?

Legally allowed to work in the US? College education? So a multi billionaire who quit college to run his own business wouldnt be able to donate

who the fuck want to donate sperm ???
ooooo i get IT.:soy:

But can the foids be obese womanlets with no job?