Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Basef poorfag roasts exgf smelly pussy

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Notice how the whore feels no shame in sharing with the world the fact her pussy literally smells like shit. Cucks will flock to this cunt en masse, so why should she :what: ogre for men.

Well that conversation is real.

Selling a 2007 Yaris for 2k ? Lmao.

So he just casually went from talking about buying a car to saying her pussy smells like shit? Yeah I don’t buy this tbh. Seems fake and gay.

He has to call her a dumb bitch before her personality detector catches on.

Lmaooooooo. I thought women could detect personality? How did the detector fail yet again.

It’s almkst as if women can’t detect personality and ugly males are precievd to have bad personality while good looking males have nice personality

Lmaooooooo. I thought women could detect personality? How did the detector fail yet again.

It’s almkst as if women can’t detect personality and ugly males are precievd to have bad personality while good looking males have nice personality

This shit is gay af bro

Maybe it's fake, but that kind of sms discussions between exs exist

Selling a 2007 Yaris for 2k ? Lmao.

She could get 2k from orbiters for sitting in front of a computer livestreaming, she could sell her car for ten times that if she included pictures of her sitting in it. She obviously doesn’t know the new female SMV for 2019.

I agree with him

22k upboats :soy::soy:
Thanks for the gold fellow redditor

disdain for redditposts

That’s how most relationships are, guys know they can get away with making fun of their stupid gfs

Of course it's fake. Never seen one of those compilation videos on youtube people make of these kind of posts. Virtually all of them are presented the same way;

Bad Man: Hey can you Do X for me
Good Man: No, I am reasonable in my grounds of rejection
Bad Man: I AM HAVING AN UNREASONABLE REACTION THIS THIS
Good Man: I am calm, further proving how reasonable I am
Bad Man: I AM ANGRY

It's all manufactured shit.

every story on reddit=larp br0

JFL at talking to your ex.