Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BasedShaman is Our Greatest Ally

FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
Everyone here likes to shit talk him but he's one of the only youtubers who portray us in a positive way. He actually wants to help us unlike the mainstream media which does nothing but mock us. Yes he's bluepilled but he's the only normie who's even attempting to help us.

Everyone here likes to shit talk him but he's one of the only youtubers who portray us in a positive way. He actually wants to help us unlike the mainstream media which does nothing but mock us. Yes he's bluepilled but he's the only normie who's even attempting to help us.
1432724756686s

Yes he's bluepilled but he's the only normie who's even attempting to help us.
What kind of help can he actually be then? IDC how incels are portrayed tbh, it won't make me taller or less ugly, which is all that matters.

Hes giving bluepilled advice. Stop spreading bluepilled shit. If you like him so much just go watch him and leave here. We've swallowed the blackpill here
Hes basically a Chadlite pretending he cares for views and money

What kind of help can he actually be then? IDC how incels are portrayed tbh, it won't make me taller or less ugly, which is all that matters.

He's encouraging people to empathize with us and make us feel more accepted.

all he does is videos about basket cases and whackos, obviously incels fall into the same category

I want @Grotesque to make some video responses tbh.

iu
:blackpill:
:fire::soy::fire:

:feelsgah::feelsgah:

Well the formatting doesn't work.

Last edited:
Isn't this the same guy who makes videos on lolcows? Its obvious that he doesn't want to help incels and that he only uses us to get views/money.

LOL helping us of all people? It's over.

Isn't this the same guy who makes videos on lolcows? Its obvious that he doesn't want to help incels and that he only uses us to get views/money.

It's obvious he wants to help. He's our friend.

You know what? I'll help you, first moneymaxx, then surgeymaxx and bum, you just escaped the inceldom, as long as he doesn't mention these two things in his videos, he's not genuine or helpful and I have no respect for him.

By that logic, inceltears are also our greatest allies because they tell us to get haircuts, shower, stop being mean to women, etc.

>tfw didn't get featured
It's over

By that logic, inceltears are also our greatest allies because they tell us to get haircuts, shower, stop being mean to women, etc.

Yeah but that's cuck advice

You know what? I'll help you, first moneymaxx, then surgeymaxx and bum, you just escaped the inceldom, as long as he doesn't mention these two things in his videos, he's not genuine or helpful and I have no respect for him.

Plastic surgury doesn't work.

OP has to be a troll/infiltrator tbh. They have a Inceltears-tier username and they like basedshaman.

Go away Shaman

He seems pretty nice despite being a bluepilled cuck lol. Unlike queerstar he doesnt seem condescending or anything. I have been listening to his recent incel videos and they were interesting to say the least. I dont dislike him.

Whatever you say, FOIDS DESERVE CANCER-dude.

I can't wait to see a slash in your name larper

If it wasn't cope I'd get it

I meant that you are coping your lack of money or courage needed for the surgery by saying that plastic surgeries don't work. They absolutely work.

Op has been spouting off bluepilled cope nonstop, get this fucker out of here already.

I meant that you are coping your lack of money or courage needed for the surgery by saying that plastic surgeries don't work. They absolutely work.

I come from a wealthy family, if i wanted it i could get it.

I'm glad you are back

OP has to be a troll/infiltrator tbh. They have a Inceltears-tier username and they like basedshaman.

It's probably basedShaman himself

Hey BasedShaman your videos are super condescending and you only care about your view count

Not going to watch or thumb up/thumb down (All plays into youtubes algorithm which would help you)

I thought this thread was wierd, kept reading shadman instead of whoever that is. :confused:

THIS. couldnt put it into words but this is so true.

Everyone just wants to get featured on a video of his. Shaman threads should be prohibited.

I want @Grotesque to make some video responses tbh.

iu
:fire::soy::fire:

:feelsgah::feelsgah:

Well the formatting doesn't work.
Same here, and that image/emote compilation is the best thing I have seen today.

I hope he makes a video on this thread so I can be featured.

I liked the videos he made on mass shooters like Elliot Rodger, Seung Hui-Cho, Chris Harper-Mercer, Randy Stair (I think he's the only guy to make videos on the last two) and I even suggested that he should make video on British Mass Shootings like the Hungerford Massacre, but he didn't, oh well.

I will try he advice when I get enough money to go out and will be enrolling College soon so who knows, I might actually get a date, doubt it though as my looks and Autism will most likely prevent a girl from liking me.

The irony is that I comment this on a shaman thread that he will likely feature.
I don't think he'll feature it, to many good points against him, he'll likely choose a dumber thread.

Based Shaman seems to make more of an effort to try and understand incels.
I've got his number.
That attention whore is just acting. In real he hates us like everyone else. He does it for the sake of an opportunity for him to make money off of us.