Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BasedCuckman made a shortfilm about incels!!!

come catch you some lockjaw...u ain't kiddin baby...u ain't shittin baby

Last edited:
Again...don't this Fagman have anything better to do ?:feelsree:

Again...don't this Fagman have anything better to do ?:feelsree:

It's how he makes money, leech of off incels for content and cater to the publics opinion.

He didn't make the film, someone else did, he's just writing an article about it.

Based hairlinetattoo

this is an extremely uncharitable portrayal

"Oh yeah, further vilifying incels with films like this will definetly make them stop being frustrated murderers."
Wtf are they even thinking with this? I feel like normies just want us dead but are too "good" to admit it, they cope by calling us all mass murderers so it justifies their wish to genocide us.

m0Ir5sFk-XQFFYgRkIGyow_r.jpg

he didn't make it he just posted it

Heeey not bad from a raw filmmaking standpoint. Reminds me of some of Gus Van Sant's early work sort of.

Basedshaman is such a fucking fake cunt. That ugly balding fuck will post and talk about incels until they are no longer profitable and he will move on. I doubt he even gives a shit about incels and just uses our posts to get ad revenue from his shitty youtube channel. Its obvious if you look at any of his videos that he makes them just to get views so he can make money. Its very low quality AND quantity since he mostly just reads it and gives some minimal ass response that is extremely low effort. The best tactic against this is to IGNORE HIM and to NOT MENTION him because he makes money off of it. The less content we give him the better.

i don't understand his reasoning about "helping" incels.
to me, it seems like he makes money showing off basket cases and rejects. he wouldn't even exist without us.
he is obsessed with us at this point, what kind of happy man would review incel life 24/7? he is obviously not happy with himself and he redirects his energy to dark places like here

lol.

The whitecel is er and the asiancel is banging a white girl.

Fake and gay.

A normie directed film about incels. I'm sure it will be fair, objective and unbiased...

LMFAO. Those normies are out of their fucking minds. They think we're creepy guys with no social awareness. No, idiots. We're incels because we are ugly. That has nothing to do with the way we have behaved.

If you guys wouldn’t reference him all the time he wouldn’t keep coming back here for easy content. And I ain’t kidding brether

The main actor in this shortfilm should also play in Blackops2cel Movie.

come catch you some lockjaw...u ain't kiddin baby...u ain't shittin baby
Why this fegget always sing this forced meme ? I don't understand the joke tbh.

He's profiting off of our pain and suffering.

Cucked vimeo won't let me post my comment. It reads as follows:

"This film is completely inaccurate. It's a poorly done parody of Elliot Rodger. The guy portrayed is just socially maladjusted, and needs to learn how to interact properly. True incels are physically ugly, and know better than to approach girls, especially one that beautiful. If anything, true incels are harassed, despite leaving people alone and behaving appropriately.

2nd, most incels don't film themselves, as they hate the way they look and act. It's very rare for incels to call girls sluts that loudly in a public place. They would fear the REAL retribution fo getting beat up by whiteknights. Most incels have trouble even talking to people.

Finally, most incels dont have a friend who reaches out to them like the one in the video. I find it laughable that the incel is portrayed as white, and the socially adjusted friend is portrayed as well adjusted. Classic anti-white propaganda."