Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Basedcel claims to LARP as a femoid to manipulate rape "victims"

Most 8-year old girls look nothing like boys in the face, and men generally consider a female's face to be her most attractive feature. While prepubescent girls' bodies are less sexually dimorphic, they don't look the same as those of boys. Freund et al. (1972) created slides of specific body regions of the different age and gender groups, with results indicating that normal men consistently showed greater arousal to the buttocks and pubic region of young girls (aged 8-11 years) than to those of boys the same age.

This is what 8-year-old foids look like:

1d17a598-256b-4d7d-9cfd-3d4d3d3af05d-large16x9_CAM120158_frame_288.jpg
1417060637107.jpg
LL%2Bat%2B8%2BYears%2BOld.jpg

None of them look similar to boys of the same age. Obviously, the average man should find pubesecent and teenage foids more attractive since they have more sexually dimorphic traits such as wider hips and larger curves. But most men feel at least some attraction to prepubescent foids and shouldn’t be shamed for that. Having sex with minifoids was considered acceptable in many historical societies and there is no evidence that it is inherently harmful.

Asian women tend to have less sexually dimorphic bodies, flatter chests, thinner hips, more child like faces (no nose bridge, softer features, etc) than White women. Men who prefer young girls aren't any more "gay" than men who prefer Asian women with flat chests and other child-like features.

Psychology is a female-dominated field and psychology professionals are often far from being objective and honest. Their position of authority can serve as a vehicle to lend academic credibility to feminist propaganda. When the APA labelled traditional masculinity as psychologically harmful, most academic psychologists supported their decision. It's probably not a great idea to blindly follow the consensus in any field that is not a hard science.
I am not attracted to any of those foids tbh. They look too undeveloped to me.

I like foids that look like this:
8C2D50A9 FE68 4A9F 955D 6ABF4AEB146D

based

also need to tage @Zensfy @Draestyn @epillepsy @JosefMengelecel @Robtical @IncelHQ @RREEEEEEEEE
Pedophiles need to be shot. Though I see we are talking about 13 year olds and thus they are women and not "kids" like PPEcel claimed.

Pedophiles need to be shot. Though I see we are talking about 13 year olds and thus they are women and not "kids" like PPEcel claimed.
they were talking about 8-year-olds

pedocels derailed this thread for no reason.
starting to think "pedocels" are a psyop.

i hate agecucks

jfl at caring about soyciety and protecting muh children as an incel

Remembering when the pedocels were a scourge here