Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Walgreens-FatCel murders his 16 year old crush in the breakroom

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I really like the expression on his face, he has long since stopped giving a fuck.

The scratches add to the basedness.

Funny thing is that the foid already complained to HR but was ignored. The work he was doing was just more valuable than the concerns of some 16 year old pretend-to-work-cunt.

Obligatory: “No one is entitled to anything”, “Life is not fair”, etc.

om1snvtf1n591.png

He dindu nuffin! You can see the scratches on his face, the foid probably attacked him for being ugly first and now he is being framed.

Free him.

I bet manager Riley commanded him to stack those boxes up and then go home, then lied to the police. Riley probably wanted the girl to himself and knew everyone would blame the ugly guy.

looks very based and blackpilled :feelzez::society:

should have raped her first :feelsohh::society:

BAAAAASED

It makes me happy to know there are people like this existing in the real world

Fucking cunt whore deserved it, he should of raped her before though :feelsohh:

If I wanted to harm a bitch, I wouldn't murder her. I would just cripple her for life as a permanent reminder of my anger. (in Donkey Kong: King of Swing)

I guess working at Walgreens isn't what it used to be. :feelsEhh:

BAAAAASED

It makes me happy to know there are people like this existing in the real world
Exactly, whenever I feel like shit I look up the Wikipedia article for mass shootings and just scroll through the pages and pages of based hERoes. thERe are more of based people than you’d think

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back