Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based video edits [CHUDcels GTFIH]

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel

Weird how it was spelled right, yet it didn’t notify me.

Based thread though, can’t wait to watch these all later.

Nice I remember saving some of these back in 2021 when I was rotting in these spaces with @Ci Jey . Damn does time fly JFL. Cant believe it’s been 4 years since the start of Covid

Where are some good places to find these?
Nice I remember saving some of these back in 2021 when I was rotting in these spaces with @Ci Jey .
What exact kind of spaces?

I remember rotting on political instagram & twitter pages back from2016-2018; you niggas won't ever know how good that was.

I remember rotting on political instagram & twitter pages back from2016-2018; you niggas won't ever know how good that was.
i can invite you to a few groups in Telegram.

@RealSchizo where tf do u find these edits

how to whitey maxx? :feelsrope: i wanna be allowed in the ethnostate

Discord 2020-2021 that were owned by like political tiktok rotters. Me, @Ci Jey @Ausbloke @Chudpreet @Boiiboii69 & a few others on here were around there. Also in 2016-2018 i was just around meme & shitposting communities ofc I didn’t care about politics but fuck I miss those days.

how to whitey maxx? :feelsrope: i wanna be allowed in the ethnostate
i am no longer a sfcel but it used to be fun when I used to cope with that shit. I am posting those videos for CHUDcels so they dont run out of copes.

@DarkStarDown this one is a long watch but worth it

@DarkStarDown

Join the gc for this one

If he succeeded, I would never be born, hence I would never suffer.

ancient videos jfl

L I f e f u e l

Discord 2020-2021 that were owned by like political tiktok rotters. Me, @Ci Jey @Ausbloke @Chudpreet @Boiiboii69 & a few others on here were around there. Also in 2016-2018 i was just around meme & shitposting communities ofc I didn’t care about politics but fuck I miss those days.
Compared to RWtok, RWgram was always my favorite. I haven’t had an account on IG for months but from what I hear, RWgram is now a ghost town :feelsrope:

Fuck Zuckerberg

Compared to RWtok, RWgram was always my favorite. I haven’t had an account on IG for months but from what I hear, RWgram is now a ghost town :feelsrope:

Fuck Zuckerberg
Wait...you were on RWgram when? I was very active in late 2016-2018ish.

Entirety of 2022 as well as early ‘23
Damn; I wonder if anyone I knew back then was still active?

Let's discuss more in PMs

Someone posted one of the chud chasing a black guy in the jungle can someone post it here

Please do so, but I need to make a new account on it.

I don't need the account I use to buy weed getting crossed over with "le edgy edits" jfl.
Damn wish I stayed involved in political communities then, instead of wasting time trying to ascend with all the usual bullshit.

Know any of them that are still up?

You youngcel niggas will never have known 2016-2018 political culture online, that was whack.

@Chudpreet

You youngcel niggas will never have known 2016-2018 political culture online, that was whack.

@Chudpreet
nah I remember a bit of it lmfao but I was too young and I didn’t care. But that era was filled with it, I remember seeing those /pol/ comics posted everywhere lol. It was that and those trolling events they used to do. Oh and everyone made jokes about communism during those days.

Know any of them that are still up?
There’s RWtwt but imo it’s genuinely cancerous

Soyjak.party

RWtiktok is a great place for recruitment but not an actual good community tbh

And then there’s RWgram which despite being in ruins I’d be willing to bet is still far and away the best dissident right space on mainstream social media

There’s RWtwt but imo it’s genuinely cancerous
How? Foid worship? I've seen a few decent pages.
Soyjak.party
Better than most at least, but ofc it's been invaded by troons.
RWtiktok is a great place for recruitment but not an actual good community tbh
Yeah Tik-Tok is too fast-paced & diverse for a specific community tbh.
And then there’s RWgram which despite being in ruins I’d be willing to bet is still far and away the best dissident right space on mainstream social media
I was kinda hoping to go back but fucking Cuckerberg mang:feelsbadman:

Probably some Discords/dic. alternatives & telegram might be good options.

How? Foid worship? I've seen a few decent pages.
There are some good pages but in general RWtwt has everything bad. Ethnic LARPers (especially spics and curroids), “pro-white” radfems and troons, pro-LGBT/feminist-ally white nationalists, it’s a cesspit of larping retards and cucks
Better than most at least, but ofc it's been invaded by troons
TTD
Yeah Tik-Tok is too fast-paced & diverse for a specific community tbh.
That and it has a shitty algorithm which recommends niche things to negrified normie zoomers. That’s what makes it good for recruitment, but also shitty for having proper tight-knit communities
I was kinda hoping to go back but fucking Cuckerberg mang:feelsbadman:
You were IP-banned? JFL, same

@Puppeter told me how to evade such a ban a while ago but I’ve yet to try his method

Last edited: