Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based Ugandan politician says "You must beat your wife"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-43372304

only the west is cucked. Most other nations and cultures have traditions and values. This is the only reason that western countries became so powerful and will be the only reason that western society will collapse.

"You need to touch her a bit, you tackle her, beat her somehow to really streamline her."

may allah grant this man a long life and power

We must beat our wives, my bruddas! Spit on da queen!

maxresdefault.jpg

Do black women just put up with that? They seem really masculine like they'd hit back.

Do black women just put up with that? They seem really masculine like they'd hit back.
lol they would be raped by the village elders if they did, then left to die in a ditch somewhere

Disobedient wives should be beaten, and if they repeat their offense, they should be killed by stoning in public

Disobedient wives should be beaten, and if they repeat their offense, they should be killed by stoning in public

Just not only wives, anyone showing disobedience and causing problems in the family must be penalized.

Just not only wives, anyone showing disobedience and causing problems in the family must be penalized.
should plane-wanking take over from street-shitting as the ultimate symbol of curry freedom?

should plane-wanking take over from street-shitting as the ultimate symbol of curry freedom?

Plane wanking is not freedom, see the picture you can't even stretch your legs properly.

Yes, it would have been if you could fap in business class.

*Angry clicking noises*

beating people is low IQ, like I said earlier

beating people is low IQ, like I said earlier

killing females is low iq as it reduces the amount of pussy available but beating them? i see nothing wrong with keeping foids in line.