Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BASED TRUECEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
That guy was legit deformed as i remember and he was going to get a plastic surgery. He was one of the most active users on the subbreddit (rip). Does anyone know where is he now ?

Allblueeeee said:
What does that mean

3PtEQTp.jpg

He probably ceases to be which is a victory.

his biggest problem was his nose iirc, i think he just needed a rhinoplasty. that guy's posts were always the most raw display of hatred i've ever seen, you could tell his life was fucked.

whogivesafucc said:
his biggest problem was his nose iirc, i think he just needed a rhinoplasty. that guy's posts were always the most raw display of hatred i've ever seen, you could tell his life was fucked.

That's why i want him back. The forum is getting cucked day after day.

whogivesafucc said:

sounded like a fun guy

13k said:
he is working to save for his plastic surgery, also i think somebody wanna sue him for a traffic accident. so he might have to pay 25k outta his pocket. he is waging.

he is active on discord. doesnt post here as far as i know.

Good to hear that he hasn't gone to gandy yet.