Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Trudeau refuses to give native Canadians money

Remind me if you are an incel or a chad ?
Enjoying subhumans getting mistreated is the last thing we should do as incels.

Remind me if you are an incel or a chad ?
Enjoying subhumans getting mistreated is the last thing we should do as incels.
Cope I support(spiritually) anything and anyone that causes misery to anyone else but myself.

He gave it all to his greatest ally

Israel

I would rather a Mohawk as my neighbor than Justin

He gave it all to his greatest ally

Israel
Half of Canadian cabinet is infiltrated by Klaus Schwab's (a Rothschild descendent) henchman, as are many other governments including my own country NL. Looks like the Great Reset is on course to happen within 10 years like they envisioned. We will ovn notzhing and be happee :p:)

Nothing based about him

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03 it's time for an uprising for your people's self-determination.

He’s a white knight kikeccine retard

canadians once again proving they have no guts and are low t cuck faggots, peaceful protests :feelskek::feelskek: did the blm niggers do peaceful protests? :feelskek::feelskek:

Based Trudeau is an oxymoron. Trudeau is a spineless dumbass puppet like every other politician in existence.

Half of Canadian cabinet is infiltrated by Klaus Schwab's (a Rothschild descendent) henchman, as are many other governments including my own country NL. Looks like the Great Reset is on course to happen within 10 years like they envisioned. We will ovn notzhing and be happee :p:)
View attachment 578938
Does he have a cat. And a mini me?