Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based trait: You are named after a based person in history

Jotogo

Jotogo

Spergpilled Khaleejicel
Mine's Osama:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Mogs me to death with 6'3 height and him being apart of a rich family (Saudi Binladin Group) but he's still based for trying to stop the west from degenerating the Muslim World + We're the same nationality
If I was to ERmaxx (in Call of Duty) I'll do another 9/11 on chadfaggot amerimutts:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I don’t really know how to respond to that

I aint be named Iosif like Stalin so i tried to work it out and change my name to it:
Find out i'm not allowed, legally, at least in my country. So i gave up and sticked with my name :fuk:

I aint be named Iosif like Stalin so i tried to work it out and change my name to it:
Find out i'm not allowed, legally, at least in my country. So i gave up and sticked with my name :fuk:
super brutal

My condolences. My mom also wanted to name me Osama, however my father decided to give me another sandnigger name.
Wtf, my mom also wanted to name me Osama. Based mom, why didn't your dad agree with her? We could've shared names:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Mein name ist KİRİLOOV

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back