Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based toy box killer kidnapping rape tape recordings

I wish I had a better gaming rig (I can only afford upgrading RAM to 16 or 32).
The thing i would do in GTA 5 or C2077... with Fallout 4 plus thousands of mods.

It’s even more based (in Minecraft) when you realized he got away with it multiple times

the evil whore of this world deserve it

I wish I had a better gaming rig (I can only afford upgrading RAM to 16 or 32).
The thing i would do in GTA 5 or C2077... with Fallout 4 plus thousands of mods.
My gaming pc,

AMD RX 6800 xt
40 gig ram
Ryzen 7 3700

Own all those games

Attachments

• mp,504x498,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u6.jpg
    mp,504x498,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u6.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 3
My gaming pc,

AMD RX 6800 xt
40 gig ram
Ryzen 7 3700

Own all those games
I HATE YOU
I WANT A JOB BUT I CAN'T DUE TO MY HEAVY ASPERGERS NOT RECOGNIZED BY MY FUCKING EUROPEAN GOVERNMENT

I WANT TO GO ER

YES FEDERALS, I HAVE A BIG BOMB IN MY ROOM AND I'M GOING TO SUICIDE IN A CROWDED PLACE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A JOB

I WANT A JOB, IF I DONT GET JOB CALL FOR INTERVIEW I WILL DO IT

I HATE YOU
I WANT A JOB BUT I CAN'T DUE TO MY HEAVY ASPERGERS NOT RECOGNIZED BY MY FUCKING EUROPEAN GOVERNMENT

I WANT TO GO ER

YES FEDERALS, I HAVE A BIG BOMB IN MY ROOM AND I'M GOING TO SUICIDE IN A CROWDED PLACE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A JOB

I WANT A JOB, IF I DONT GET JOB CALL FOR INTERVIEW I WILL DO IT
Im a neet tho, I worked my ass off 6 years for nothing, Wheres my woman, Wheres my house? NADA!

Im a neet tho, I worked my ass off 6 years for nothing, Wheres my woman, Wheres my house? NADA!
i just need a job, but society doesn't allow me to. I can't go to college or study because I FAIL MISERABLY, I CAN'T. I CAN'T FUCKING STUDY, I CAN'T MEMORIZE ANYTHING, IT'S FUCKING OVER.

I'M GOING TO KILL 1,000 PEOPLE IF I DON'T GET A JOB SOON.

i just need a job, but society doesn't allow me to. I can't go to college or study because I FAIL MISERABLY, I CAN'T. I CAN'T FUCKING STUDY, I CAN'T MEMORIZE ANYTHING, IT'S FUCKING OVER.

I'M GOING TO KILL 1,000 PEOPLE IF I DON'T GET A JOB SOON.
Bruh chill, Your not killing anyone.

But I need a job. I can't even get welfare benefits... I'm not even joking, it's fucking real :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I neet then my cat neets off me, My cat is what keeps me alive, Gives me purpose!

In scandinavian prisons merely finland they have rehabilitation for murderors and they can use the internet, Mindblown! And they can even get a job

Last edited:
if some human got to much going for him , he becomes deprived .

then again , he propably realized very early that he only lives once , and actually acts according to that.

if some human got to much going for him , he becomes deprived .

then again , he propably realized very early that he only lives once , and actually acts according to that.
I dont get why some attractive people dont like being approached and too much affection, I get none!

I dont get why some attractive people dont like being approached and too much affection, I get none!
Wtf does any of these post have to do with the t.b.k.

Some interesting information:

He also soundproofed the semi-trailer he brought women in so people from outside couldn’t hear their screams. No bodies of his victims were found, which leads me to believe that he burned their bodies with gasoline. One other important thing to note: he was getting away with this for 40 years, which tells me the majority of his victims were prostitutes. When prostitutes go missing, police and the public do not care and put little attention and resources towards finding out what happened to them.
Correct he slit the stomachs open then put small weights in, wrapped them with chicken wire. Then dumped the bodys in elephant lake where he was the park ranger. Then the cat fish ate there body according to Cindy Hendy. They estimate he killed atleast 60, and he had a legier with hundreds of kidnappings starting at age 15.

Not only that he was the head priest of a satanic cult. The police were seen parked at his house before he was ever caught so yes they participated in it for year. There was also a satellite dish connected to the trailer so he was selling and performing life snuff films, making a heavty profit, he had a 100k worth of torchering devies, Not to mention his daughter, her boy friend, gf and other prostitutes procured victims for ray and joined in the torching. It's the most fascinating serial killer story ever right next to the pickton farm killers.

Some interesting information:

He also soundproofed the semi-trailer he brought women in so people from outside couldn’t hear their screams. No bodies of his victims were found, which leads me to believe that he burned their bodies with gasoline. One other important thing to note: he was getting away with this for 40 years, which tells me the majority of his victims were prostitutes. When prostitutes go missing, police and the public do not care and put little attention and resources towards finding out what happened to them.
Check this interview of the prostitute that escaped

View: https://youtu.be/queVHEdXZwM

That is incredibly clever.

He also gave his victims sodium pentitol and phenobarbital to induce amnesia and make them forget about their torture, but he probably killed most of them because it did not work in erasing their memories.

I think his body count could be in the hundreds with how diligent he was in covering up his tracks.

My prostitution theory holds up well. He was posing as an undercover police officer and put her under arrest for solicitation of prostitution. Two other survivors came forward but it wasn't until after Cynthia escaped. One dumb whore stopped talking to police and let more victims get raped and tortured because police didn't follow up on her case once; lack of diligence on her part. She died a year before the trial started from a drug overdose because she couldn't live with herself. Another victim ( Kelli Garrett) also did not come forward until he was caught years later. She had her case dropped by the police because she wasn't intelligent enough to formulate a coherent story of what happened. They both have blood on their hands for letting the case go dead and letting the killer claim more victims.

Ray came up with a brilliant story that Kelli Garrett was found incoherent on a beach and couldn't find her way home. Her husband thought she was cheating on him and he divorced her ass after :feelskek:

Definitely a criminal of high caliber and intelligence that took advantage of stupid women.
They weren't all prostitutes they were friends of rays daughter who would procure toilets from a bar called truth or consequence the same name as the town.

Would you torture femalos ( in video game )?