Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Based Tiktok bashing Karens

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I'd never thought I'd use the term "based tiktok" anytime in my life, but this was hilarious

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/comments/hibbw2/wasp_mom_feels_unsafe/

I'm not sure why, but white femoids are naturally adept at what I call "polite entitlement" -- they're good at conveying the most absurd, inconsiderate requests with the widest smiles. That smile reminds me of that foid in San Francisco who lectured an ethnic that he was in the wrong for stencilling "black lives matter" on his own property, implying that an ethnic couldn't possibly live in her neighbourhood.

What’s wasp/ a wasp. A wasp mom? Wtf is wasp

Are you serious? Anti white racism on tiktok then. Nothing new.

About time. Whites actively abolished any law to do with morality and encouraged only seeking of hedonistic pleasures and secularism. If it wasn't for whites Inceldom would not be such an issue.

Are you serious? Anti white racism on tiktok then. Nothing new.
wasp generally refers to a specific kind of snobby, old money, materialistic white person tbh. never heard anyone use that term to refer to chavs and shit

About time. Whites actively abolished any law to do with morality and encouraged only seeking of hedonistic pleasures and secularism. If it wasn't for whites Inceldom would not be such an issue.
Replace whites with Jews. Also lol if you think every other race won’t do the exact same thing under Jewish pressure.

If it wasn't for whites Inceldom would not be such an issue.

1. You aren't entitled to whites doing nice stuff for you and your entire race is based around crying about whites not wanting to be around you guys (because you're fucking retards (85 IQ) in addition to 13/50). The blacks considered top achievers (Malcolm X and MLK) are famous for begging for government money for blapeepo while every other race has at least a handful of prestigious scientists, mathematicians, or inventors. Your best "inventor" is George Washington Carver who made different types of peanut paste JFL.

2. (((Jews))) are making those laws and they also manage black people.

Replace whites with Jews. Also lol if you think every other race won’t do the exact same thing under Jewish pressure.

Whites created Israel, British mandate. So it's very much a partnership.
1. You aren't entitled to whites doing nice stuff for you and your entire race is based around crying about whites not wanting to be around you guys (because you're fucking retards (85 IQ) in addition to 13/50). The blacks considered top achievers (Malcolm X and MLK) are famous for begging for government money for blapeepo while every other race has at least a handful of prestigious scientists, mathematicians, or inventors. Your best "inventor" is George Washington Carver who made different types of peanut paste JFL.

2. (((Jews))) are making those laws and they also manage black people.

Okay Greycel, except I'm curry. Say what you want about blacks but the ones in Africa are based. Not Simps and cucks like most whites.

Last edited:
> based
> Tiktok

I see OP is engaging in some chinese propaganda

Can someone just put a bullet in this freak bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back