Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Based StoneToss

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
3jd7uw1j2j281

Jfl. Do you think the right gives a damn about incels? Most are just as gynocentric as the left.

Jfl. Do you think the right gives a damn about incels? Most are just as gynocentric as the left.
Yep, this is what I always say, altright cuckservatives hate inkels/ugly men/neets just as much as the left and any other political party

Yep, this is what I always say, altright cuckservatives hate inkels/ugly men/neets just as much as the left and any other political party
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

STFU GrAYfag moron, the alt-righ are our allies :society:
The only group on the right that offer a solution to the incel problem are monarchists. There are definitely some based alt-righters, but from what I’ve seen most don’t care about incels and their plight.

cuckservatives hate inkels/ugly men/neets because they don't wageslave and because they're "losers" and because they don't worship muh tradcuck waifu like they do.

Both sides hate us, tbh ALL sides hate us.

>NOOOOOOOO YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT OP WHY ARENT YOU SYMPATHETIC? ITS BECAUSE OF MY HECKIN SYSTEMIC RACISMERINO THAT THEY ACT LIKE THIS :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:

>NOOOOOOOO YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT OP WHY ARENT YOU SYMPATHETIC? ITS BECAUSE OF MY HECKIN SYSTEMIC RACISMERINO THAT THEY ACT LIKE THIS :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:
Nobody says this

It's true, both the political left and right are gynocentric or feminist, just in different ways, but what both agree on is the disposability of a majority of men. The right is only slightly less gynocentric or feminist than the left, but not by very much. :feelsjuice:
The only group on the right that offer a solution to the incel problem are monarchists. There are definitely some based alt-righters, but from what I’ve seen most don’t care about incels and their plight.
I've always thought the only solution on a political front for incels is the dark enlightenment, meaning the abandonment of classical or modern liberalism both. For me, the core problem for incels and numerous other social-political issues is liberalism whether it's the left or cuckservative variety. The so-called political and philosophical age of enlightenment from the renaissance to the 18th century and onwards has been a disaster for mankind in my mind that needs rectifying badly. The historical political solutions to our collective dilemma can be found in the 16th century or earlier ones, because in my mind that was probably the last politically sane era of the west, the 17th century was crazy, and the 18th century onwards was the precipice of the fall that eventually brought us all here now. :feelsjuice:
Both the left and right as of today are hyper Social Darwinists, just in different ways, but essentially having the same effect. Both anymore practically accept vaginal capitalism of foids as a natural given to be tolerated or celebrated as a collective social virtue. The problem of hypergamic vaginal social sexual capitalism like any other kind of capitalism is that it is equally disastrous without regulation, oversight, or limits, neither groups have yet to fully realize this quite yet. They will I think once we reach the peak of population demographic problems along with the overall general social sexual breakdown of society, that will be apparent to all within the next two decades or less. Purely dysfunctional societies don't tend to last for very long, they tend to stagnate, decline, and then eventually die off altogether. The cycle of collapsed societies is always practically the same in every repeating historical pattern.

Cuckservatives are delusional with their tradcuck or tradwives beliefs because clearly a majority of women are refusing such a sexual social-political venue to their liking and likewise are losing on the anti-abortion debate, has yet to remain to be seen whether those fools will wake up to this fact yet or not. They're pretty delusional on that subject as it is, so I wouldn't count on that any time soon. :feelsjuice:
cuckservatives hate inkels/ugly men/neets because they don't wageslave and because they're "losers" and because they don't worship muh tradcuck waifu like they do.
Cuckservatives and neoliberal quasi cultural Marxists unironically are the same on this issue, only the minority of successful men in intelligence, physique, and charisma should be allowed to reproduce carrying on their genes having reproductive access, of course once again is purely Social Darwinism, the problem and the reason they're frustrated with us currently but simultaneously dumbfounded as to what to do next is when you turn a majority of men into unproductive, angry, impoverished social outcasts that tends to create huge amounts of social-political instability. The cuckservatives try to ignore or belittle us and the leftists just want to label us all as terrorists or at the very least as potential terrorists. Neither particular reaction from both groups is helpful in solving anything as the social-political instability remains the same increasing with each year. Eventually, a majority of angry men will be a destructive event in any society or civilization, you would think they would at least acknowledge that, but they do nothing concerning reconciliation because the sacred cow of feminism is to never be questioned according to classical and neoliberal political dogma. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I usually agree with him but he really just isn’t funny. Nothing is extreme or subtle or wacky enough for me to laugh

Both sides hate us, tbh ALL sides hate us.
We are indeed eldians. Take the tatakaepill and rumble them all for the sake of the greater good