Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based stemcel making VR fleshlights

Is this based?

• Yes

• No, I'm retarded.

Results are only viewable after voting.
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Adjustable suction, automated motion.

THE FUTURE IS NOW BUDDY BOYOS.

only if he's blackpilled. I don't want vr sex toys for femoids because it will increase hypergamy and dating inequality even further.

Why would foids need VR when they got access to real life chads.

Wasted effort, should use his intelligence to create a super rapedrug that leaves no trace in 1 hour and causes memory loss, I'd pay for that, but I'm not paying to fuck hightech plastic, where's my fucking rape drug boyos?

Based poll. The more our copes evolve, the better chance we have of enjoying a bit of this garbage of reality.

Bro this is a vr pussy.
Informaton Technology is fucking cucked and has femoids. You think if he pitches it there won't be any feminist lobbying or interference?

Wasted effort, should use his intelligence to create a super rapedrug that leaves no trace in 1 hour and causes memory loss, I'd pay for that, but I'm not paying to fuck hightech plastic, where's my fucking rape drug boyos?

You'll have to know someone in the alphabet soup agencies for those.

Informaton Technology is fucking cucked and has femoids. You think if he pitches it there won't be any feminist lobbying or interference?
He's small, and the designs are online for his patreon subscribers to 3d print. We need more guys like this to succeed so that we can have top quality VR sex in our lifetime.

He's small, and the designs are online for his patreon subscribers to 3d print. We need more guys like this to succeed so that we can have top quality VR sex in our lifetime.
fair enough.

but i think there might be some limitations on the VR like something straight out of Psycho Pass for the sake of whimminz feelings. LIke you can't have a loli VR character cause that would be "pedophilia". Just like how in some states, sex dolls that look like children are banned.

you can't have a loli VR character
Modders will always exist. Forums will be there. As long as there is money and the internet, there will be a market.

Modders will always exist. Forums will be there. As long as there is money and the internet, there will be a market.
you know, I can see many possibilities with this. It would be revolutionary technology. Imagine if we lived in a real life Psycho Pass world and have to move to the deep web just to mod our VR.

Ok but I want a real female.

I don’t like the placing of that fan...

I don’t like the placing of that fan...
It's not a fan, it's a adjustable valve to adjust air flow resistance so that you can change the fleshlight tightness in real time.