Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based serial killer eventhough old news

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-

Attachments

• whatsapp_image_2022-11-19_at_23.35.40_2_0-sixteen_nine.jpeg
    whatsapp_image_2022-11-19_at_23.35.40_2_0-sixteen_nine.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 4
Where the one where he shot up a gay club

How is he an incel if he killed his gf and got another one to move in with few swipes. So much for the personality detector.

How is he an incel if he killed his gf and got another one to move in with few swipes. So much for the personality detector.
I mean he hated girls, and killed them cuz he can't kept them for long enough, maybe he is a playboy or something.

I mean he hated girls, and killed them cuz he can't kept them for long enough, maybe he is a playboy or something.
Oh. He looks normie tier nothing special and got two attractive foids, I swear that foids can detect killers and they like it.

Oh. He looks normie tier nothing special and got two attractive foids, I swear that foids can detect killers and they like it.
:feelskek:serialkillermaxxin

Arent u the one with the ugly cuck curry as ur pfp and talk about bbc halo
Bbc is real bro. If you deny it , then it's over, all foids are thirsting over them all over