Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel based security guy doesnt surrender to a entitled white shoplifter foid

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fucking lmao
"let me go or you'll go to jail!"
typcial foid screaming and crying when she gets in trouble
a black guy would get shot after 10 second but this guy knew he must go easy on her or the police will blame him

fucking whore. in my supermarket part time job days if i had a foid like that i would tell her to suck my dick and then i would still call the cops
whore

idk why fb links arent working here so just click here ayyy

lmao awesome stuff, dumb blonde thot thinks she can get away with everything because she was born on tutorial island, looks like the typical cunt who would bully me. Hope she suffers rly hard

lmao awesome stuff, dumb blonde thot thinks she can get away with everything because she was born on tutorial island, looks like the typical cunt who would bully me. Hope she suffers rly hard
"LETTT ME GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Why do we segregate prisons by gender? Put her in a room with rapefugees and their ilk. Give her an attitude adjustment, ayyy

r/pussypassdenied

fucking lmao
"let me go or you'll go to jail!"
typcial foid screaming and crying when she gets in trouble
a black guy would get shot after 10 second but this guy knew he must go easy on her or the police will blame him

fucking whore. in my supermarket part time job days if i had a foid like that i would tell her to suck my dick and then i would still call the cops
whore

idk why fb links arent working here so just click here ayyy
she almost started convincing everyone that laws don't apply to her with mouth noises....holy shit.

So what happened? SJW are screaming for him to get fired, and the foid get's zero penalty?

So what happened? SJW are screaming for him to get fired, and the foid get's zero penalty?
probaly the moment she got into the police car she started sucking dicks and got out 5 minutes later.

That video is several years old now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back