Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based ricecel manlet blackpills redpill fags

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/moreplatesmoredates/comments/1bi5scm/the_name_of_this_subreddit_is_inaccurate_more/

Lets take two men

Man A is a 6'3 white guy with an above average face but he's overweight with a dad bod, has a shit haircut, no hygiene, and wears sweatpants and hoodies everywhere

Man B is a 5'5 asian guy with an average face but he's jacked with a 6 pack, has an expensive haircut, perfect hygiene, and wears expensive clothing everywhere

Man A would still have a much larger dating pool than Man B.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

derek himself is 6 feet tall and still frauds 2 inches with shoes

He is definitely somewhere in here :lul:

Based but it's a useless attempt

Redpillers BTFO. As soon as they start shouting incel at you, you know that they're triggered, defeated and can't put up a coherent argument.

Last edited:
Based. 6'3 Chris Hemsworth in his fatsuit persona would still mog 95% of gymaxxing ricemen

^ 7/10 6'3 white chadlite

handsome-asian-man-with-dumbbell-in-the-gym-2GJTA1M.jpg

^ 3/10 5'7 gook subhuman scum

Kek, the irony is lost on them.

Average ricecel face with huge muscles just looks comical.
In order for an Asian to look attractive with muscles he basically has to look like a Yakuza protagonist lmao

Here is a bigger dosage of the blackpill prescription Dr Incel

Thank you assistant now run along.

Vape Tate GIF by Zoomer

>Hobbies: Andrew Tate
How can a dude be a hobby? Are you sucking his dick or something? Fucking Zoomer Tate faggots.

Having a shit father/no father really does irreparable damage to a man’s brain, holy fuck. The need for a male role model is truly life-consuming.

Andrew Tate is the funniest grifter because his whole schtick is
>I’m tall
>I’m rich
>My dick is big
>I’m muscular
>And this makes me better than you

And somehow how manlet retards find this guy inspiring. You literally can’t become any of the things Andrew Tate is except rich (which won’t happen anyways) and muscular (who cares). He brags about being 6’3” and his 5’6” retarded fanboys clap like seals.

beauty and the beast disney GIF

Literally fucking Le Fou from Beauty and the Beast. Sucking off the man they wish they could become. It’s not a new idea, and it’s always been mocked because it’s pathetic.

My little brother has said he likes Andrew Tate before, which is more evidence that my dad fucking sucks.