Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based ricecel fights a horde of niggers

but if they called him a chink...

Niggers always in packs never have the balls to a 1v1

wish he had kod that niger that ran to the two trashy sluts to help

Bro summoned the Niggertide

Reuploaded just in case

Attachments

• m2-res_670p.mp4
    3 MB
Niggers always in packs never have the balls to a 1v1
Yeah but the asian lad doesn't get laid by asian women so he shouldn't prefer to be around asian people instead of niggers that come up behind him to bash his head in with hammers and pajeets that wipe their ass with their hands and then cook and serve his food with said hands :bigbrain:

It shows niggers tribalism. All of them wanted to get involved in the fight even though they had nothing to do with it. Literal monkeys.

I hate niggers and sheboons

their problem is because they don't like having good families. it really is their own damn mindset

Bro summoned the Niggertide
bro summoned the nigger horde

7lew05.jpg

It shows niggers tribalism. All of them wanted to get involved in the fight even though they had nothing to do with it. Literal monkeys.
I remember when black people that don't even know me will call me "my brother".

A based black person would say some shit like black gangster culture is bad and dwelling on slavery will make a person have a victim mindset and some black people will start calling him a coon and uncle tom

Exceptions to the rule are seen as "acting white"(lmao) because some black people think that those people hate themselves.

Based riceman, he has earned my badge of approval.

tco_-_2021-11-15T102816.109.jpg