Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Rice kills his Noodlewhore partner and the man she cheated with.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-

@wereq @starcrapoo @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @Corvus @Man

Seeing stuff like this makes me very happy

Finally justice has been unleash.

Imagine you waste your time personality maxxing, gym maxxing and money maxxing and need to hear foids shit everyday, buy her shit thats not even useful and then she cheat on you:feelskek:

Play stupid game, win stupid prize.

so satisfying to see. foids and men who enable their cheating need to face real consequences.

if i was on the jury for his case i would side with him tbh

what are all the comments saying?

Seeing stuff like this makes me very happy
Me too. I genuinely had a massive smile on my face watching this. I hate noodle whores so much . Kek gotta love how she died with her legs spread open like the slut she is

LOL that cheating whore went down like a ton of bricks.

You tagged the right man
Kino vid

Giga based ricebro

Wow. This needs to go viral.

Bro kicked the shit out that door lol

Glad he killed the foid too. Usually only the guy gets killed in such stories, and the whore gets away with it.

This is true justice! :society:

@Retardfuel @DarkStarDown @IncelKing @Chudpreet @LOLI BREEDING thoughts?

If ricemen layed off the soy, they can all be like this based gentleman here.

nice :feelsaww: this should be legal :feelsaww:

Finally justice has been unleash.

Imagine you waste your time personality maxxing, gym maxxing and money maxxing and need to hear foids shit everyday, buy her shit thats not even useful and then she cheat on you:feelskek:

Play stupid game, win stupid prize.
That's not even it - That seems to have happened in CHINA where men are the "ultimate cucks", having to pay huge amounts of money (usually savings from their whole family) in order to get married (due to culture and having a lot more men than females there)

Imagine spending savings of a lifetime from your family to marry a woman and she fucks another for free :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Retardfuel @DarkStarDown @IncelKing @Chudpreet @LOLI BREEDING thoughts?

Burn the rice, pay the price.

They got what they fucking desERved.

I’d have done the same thing.

No mERcy for cheatERs. Free him he dindu nuffin

what are all the comments saying?

"very good"

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Me too. I genuinely had a massive smile on my face watching this. I hate noodle whores so much . Kek gotta love how she died with her legs spread open like the slut she is
the way she flop onto the floor was brootal and the screams from the chad cucking him were brootal

This sparks joy :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back