Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based rice beats his wife in public

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Video is age restricted fuck youtube

Burn the rice, pay the price :feelskek::feelskek:

I can't watch the video because youtube fucking sucks but isn't that how traditional Asian men are anyway?
I remember as a kid one of my Aunts married an Asian man from....Korea? Vietnam? I think. I forget where. I remember he was a doctor or something. Very rich. We went over to his house one time and we were all having a party. His wife managed to drop something and he slapped her hard in front of everybody. Everybody got quiet. She just took it, cleaned up the mess, then walked away and then everything resumed back to normal. That was about 20 years ago. She's still with him and has had even more kids with him.

Just goes to show that women LOVE getting abused by their husbands if he's handsome/rich etc..etc...
I even so much as look at a woman the wrong way and they start cussing me out and calling me "asshole" "creep" and whiteknights are ready to kick my ass haha. Life is so unfair

Fucking White Knights always this is why we can't have good things :feelswhat::feelswhat:

I wish I could go to town like that with one of those entitled Becky thots in GTA Online :feelsohh:

I would help him (in gta)

I can't watch the video because youtube fucking sucks but isn't that how traditional Asian men are anyway?
I remember as a kid one of my Aunts married an Asian man from....Korea? Vietnam? I think. I forget where. I remember he was a doctor or something. Very rich. We went over to his house one time and we were all having a party. His wife managed to drop something and he slapped her hard in front of everybody. Everybody got quiet. She just took it, cleaned up the mess, then walked away and then everything resumed back to normal. That was about 20 years ago. She's still with him and has had even more kids with him.

Just goes to show that women LOVE getting abused by their husbands if he's handsome/rich etc..etc...
I even so much as look at a woman the wrong way and they start cussing me out and calling me "asshole" "creep" and whiteknights are ready to kick my ass haha. Life is so unfair
Beating foids is diminishing in Asia all thanks to Jews and America:feelskek:.
I always wanted to beat a foid mercilessly

if he did it in the west he would be jumped and beaten to death by other men lol Asians are soy cucks

Lifefuel tbh, it's pretty rare to meet non-cucked ricecels