Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Resident Evil 4

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★

Crapcom removed this from the remake

Ashley is so cute in the original RE4 :owo: I like how she acts all girly and damsel in distress kek

Further proof that this is a cucked game that mocks players without restraint.
I remember in a zone initially located in a cabin, Leon Kennedy made a comment about muhh women's rights when he saw the body of a dead woman.

I was never allowed to play that or silent hill because "muh scary"

Ashley censored
Real RE4 vs Fake RE4

Further proof that this is a cucked game that mocks players without restraint.
I remember in a zone initially located in a cabin, Leon Kennedy made a comment about muhh women's rights when he saw the body of a dead woman.
2021.10.01-07.56-boundingintocomics-615767da3bc5e.jpg

Never mind , i just checked and it's different from what I remember of the game. But my point about Ashley cockblocking the player still stands " You're such a pervertttt" :foidSoy:

Those Capcom games are made for the modern audience:
Capcom modern audience monster hunter

Inaccurate reaction

She would 100% fuck Leon Chad Kennedy

She would 100,000,000% fuck Chris Chad Redfield especially in his prime

Based game-developers.:feelskek:

Last edited:
2021.10.01-07.56-boundingintocomics-615767da3bc5e.jpg

Never mind , i just checked and it's different from what I remember of the game. But my point about Ashley cockblocking the player still stands " You're such a pervertttt" :foidSoy:
They removed this as well cus they are fags

Crapcom removed this from the remake
They cut these lines too:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Modern Gayming :feelsclown: Your game can be as gory as you want but looking up a female characters skirt is the end of the world.
I don't want to live in this era

Modern Gayming :feelsclown: Your game can be as gory as you want but looking up a female characters skirt is the end of the world.
Fortunately, PC modders make up for that.
But the fact you need modders to fix the damn game when it (Ashley's skirt, voice lines, etc.) was originally a part of the game when it left the software house and factory at its first release, goes to show how downright absurd modern gayming really is today. Censorship stifles self-expression, and it's no wonder why games these days feel like they're neutered and shoehorned with feminist and LGBT bullshit.

Additionally, I said "factory" because back then, you can actually buy and own the original copy of the game with your own hands. Unlike today, where digital games you bought and downloaded can disappear from the online storefront at any time, so you don't really own those copies; you just borrow them up until the store delists them or shuts down. Always online DRM games are the biggest offenders.

Last edited:
Fortunately, PC modders make up for that.
But the fact you need modders to fix the damn game when it (Ashley's skirt, voice lines, etc.) was originally a part of the game when it left the software house and factory at its first release, goes to show how downright absurd modern gayming really is today. Censorship stifles self-expression, and it's no wonder why games these days feel like they're neutered and shoehorned with feminist and LGBT bullshit.

Additionally, I said "factory" because back then, you can actually buy and own the original copy of the game with your own hands. Unlike today, where digital games you bought and downloaded can disappear from the online storefront at any time, so you don't really own those copies; you just borrow them up until the store delists them or shuts down. Always online DRM games are the biggest offenders.
The difference is like night & day.

women ruin everything they touch