Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based rapist makes cucks seethe JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

:feelsEhh:

Mixed feelings cause dont know if she was a whore or not, if she was then good riddance

Maybe give me pussy instead of dating only exciting chads and you would not be raped.

0 sympathy for rape victims sans little kids

well that's what lawyers are made for

If she liked it then he was probably a chad himself

If she liked it then he was probably a chad himself
of course he was lmao, its always chads doing this kinda shit

he probably has a stacy girlfriend who agrees with him too and hates the raped girl for this

well that's what lawyers are made for
Exactly. It’s not a lawyers job to judge you to be guilty or not. Unless you tell them directly that you did the crime they are to assume you are innocent and represent you. Remember Hillary Clinton got child rapists off the hook then she laughed about it.

Exactly. It’s not a lawyers job to judge you to be guilty or not. Unless you tell them directly that you did the crime they are to assume you are innocent and represent you. Remember Hillary Clinton got child rapists off the hook then she laughed about it.
it's as retarded as becoming a surgeon while being gorephobic

My role model

high IQ. lawyers job is purely defending or prosecuting. they need accept it