Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BASED rant about swifties

The nfl only got her to date a player cause the nfl is dying. No more old boomers watch after they stopped standing for the flag. The only way they could make it work is by taking the most notorious White woman and get a influx of young white girls to turn on their tvs and watch the nfl camera pan over to taylor swift after the end of every play. PSYOP is life in 2024

That’s disgusting. She’s been in relationships with multiple guys, she’s in her 30s, childless. She’s basically a roastie icon that young women can aspire to

Taylor swift fans are all disgusting obese dysgenic abominations just like Kpop Stan’s are. All foids that somehow SMV mog us despite even some of the worse looking people here mogging them.

JFL

America is so polarised politically. After Taylor came out as democrat, it literally became illegal to say her music is shit. You are literally a misogynist TERRORIST if you dislike Barbie or Taylor Swift

As a non-american, it's also cringe to see conservatives criticise her. Christcopers want to believe that the music industry can magically turn women into sluts, when the blackpill says women are sluts first and foremost, inherently, and the only thing that changed is that Christians stopped shaming non-virgins.

BUT ARE YOU SAYING PEER PRESSURE AND SOCIAL PROGRAMMING DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO FEMINISM !!¡!!! - Women started bragging and singing about being sluts AFTER they started being sluts.

Taylor swift fans are all disgusting obese dysgenic abominations just like Kpop Stan’s are. All foids that somehow SMV mog us despite even some of the worse looking people here mogging them.

JFL
fuck man, I don't even care if these men who date swifties fuck. YOU CANT CALL YOURSELF A MAN IF YOU CONSENT TO ACCOMPANY A SWIFTY TO HER CONCERT.

You have no fucking dignity. No principles. You are just hanging in there out of fear.

Absolute betacuck behavior akin to playing the switch in the other room.

I bet even Travis Kelce gets pegged at this point.

The nfl only got her to date a player cause the nfl is dying. No more old boomers watch after they stopped standing for the flag. The only way they could make it work is by taking the most notorious White woman and get a influx of young white girls to turn on their tvs and watch the nfl camera pan over to taylor swift after the end of every play. PSYOP is life in 2024
nfl with their halftime shows is so fucking gay now. The thing reminds me of Times Square.

She’s been in relationships with multiple guys, she’s in her 30s, childless. She’s basically a roastie icon that young women can aspire to
Great point.

I saw someone else call her mid, and thats why foids like her so much, she is more relatable due to being mid most foids can slap on some makeup and look just like her.

She is not attractive to a majority of men, I have never seen dudes mention her name when something like "what foid celeb would you fuck" comes up, maybe she appeals more to the female gaze for foids or something.

I don't think her music is very good either and I am not biased against her since I enjoy some of meghan trainors songs and her music is all a giant psyop

Great point.

I saw someone else call her mid, and thats why foids like her so much, she is more relatable due to being mid most foids can slap on some makeup and look just like her.

She is not attractive to a majority of men, I have never seen dudes mention her name when something like "what foid celeb would you fuck" comes up, maybe she appeals more to the female gaze for foids or something.

I don't think her music is very good either and I am not biased against her since I enjoy some of meghan trainors songs and her music is all a giant psyop
she's objectively attractive, but more in a fashion model kind of way. I don't think it's that swifties relate to her neccessarily, but I think it's more, at least within the context of foid brain, they admire that this rich aryan model woman can stand up and be a voice to make even the lamest cunt feel heard and understood within a feminist liberal context. They like her because of her MASCULINE qualities, much like the way females usually tend to like things.

Her fans need to be stoned

I like her a lot, but she’s more a romantic than a sexual fantasy. I’d love to be in a relationship with her (including sex).

JFL