Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Based Quote.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”​

Last edited:
aspiER @Jud Pottah

Heard this before. What’s it from.

Basically, my take upon this, is that you just have to accept whatever will be thrown your way. Whatever may come, will come, and you will have to accept the brutality of it. Ultimately, however, it will pass & you will have the mental strength to deal with it after having been through so many prior trials of the like.

Heard this before. What’s it from.
Dune, it's a Sci-Fi novel & is actually what Star Wars is based on.

Honestly, it would have made a very good TV-show, be it animated or live-action.

The new movies on it are actually fairly good, and do have some of the general wokeness, foid virtue-signaling, etc. that comes in movies nowadays, yet at least it isn't grossly excessive like in other movies.